Arguements

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I don't care if I can fly or not, being with you is the only thing that matters to me”

Lies, at least that's what I think. He just says that to make me feel better about what happened a month ago. That's right, a month has already passed and yet, Dark Pit's wing is still...."injured". Darn it, if only I was smarter back then, none of this would have happened.

“I already told you, me and Dark Pit are doing just fine.”

Oh, I could never forget what I did to Pit. I hurt him really bad. He still has a cast on his left arm, and yet, he says that it doesn't hurt. He smiles and still is so positively annoying. But I know, that behind that smile is something that he doesn't want to show me.

Nature has it's ways and there's always something either good or bad everyday.”

At least Viridi and Palutena are trying their best to help both Pit and Dark Pit. They told me that Pit's wounds would be healed after a few weeks. Thank the gods he'd be alright. For Dark Pit, his injuries are already healed, but his wing is still cursed. He won't be able to fly, until we find something to fix the curse.

He would always stare at the skies and sighs. I would always ask him if he's doing alright, and he'd say he's doing just fine and smiles. I wish I could do something to help, other than watching him sulk all day and lies that he's okay.

"Are you alright, love?" Dark Pit interrupts my thoughts. "You're awfully quieter than usual."

"Uh, I'm doing okay! Nothing bothering me or whatsoever." I let out a fake laugh, he looks at me with a confused face. I sighed and held his hand.

"Dark Pit, can I ask you a question?" I ask him.

"Sure, anything" he replies with a smile.

"Do you love me?" I ask with a sad tone. I tighten my grip as I held Dark Pit's hand.

"Where's this coming from?" He sighs "You already know the answer to that question" He intertwines his fingers into mine, then he gave me a kiss in the cheek.

"Why do you ask?" His face grew more concerned. I looked at his beautiful ruby eyes, and started to cry. Easy girl, get over it, he's fine...

Dark Pit's P.O.V

"Seriously, what's wrong?" I grew more concerned as (Y/N) started to cry. She didn't speak and continued to cry even more. "(Y/N), you can tell me anything if you're having problems"

"I-I'm worried sick... About y-you." She said between her sobs. "You w-would always stare i-into the clouds everyday, and since you can't f-fly..."

I could see her tears fall into the floor. "Didn't I said it a lot of times now? I don't care it I can fly or not, being with yo-"

"SHUT UP!" She screams at me. I widen my eyes at her. She never got angry at me, like seriously angry.

"I'm sick and tired of hearing that same comforting sentence over and over again!" She let go of my hand and looked at me with those sad yet angry eyes.

"I don't care if I can fly or not, being with you is the only thing that matters to me" she mimicked me. "I hate it! It's so clear that its a lie, so there's no need to hide the truth from me!"

"Well?! What am I supposed to do?! Watch you having a pity party everyday?" I screamed back at her.

"I didn't ask you to watch me in the first place! I don't need a bodyguard! I wish you never found me in the Underworld, My life would be more simple!" She widened her eyes and covered her mouth with her hands.