Under A Spellbound

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Dark Pit.... Don't go...." I pleaded while burying my head into his chest. As I cried, it was getting harder to breathe. "I... Didn't want this...to happen..." I say in the middle of my breaths.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry...." Pit said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I could see that he was tearing up as well.

"Get away from me! I'm a...monster...." I said as I wiped the tears from my face. I stood up and turned towards Hades. "I thought we agreed on not to kill Dark Pit!" I shouted as I pointed towards Hades.

"No, we agreed on me not killing Dark Pit." Hades defended "So, that means you can kill Dark Pit"

"You liar!" I retorted as I could feel tears flowing towards my cheeks. I looked at my wings, they were black. I looked at my toga, they were black. "What happened to me?"

"You became my... personal.... slave...." Hades explained as he snapped his fingers.

Pit's P.O.V

As Hades snapped his fingers, (Y/N) fell into the ground. I walked near her.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" I asked

"Pit, I don't think that's (Y/N) anymore" Lady Palutena warned me.

I took a step back as I separated my bow into my blades. I looked at her once again lifeless red eyes as she walked towards me readying her bow and arrow.

"(Y/N), we can talk about this..." I did a fake laugh and took another step back.

"C'mon Pitty Pat, show some muscle. Force her to stop" Hades suggested

"Stay out of this, Hades! You're the reason why she's like this in the first place!" I retorted back. I split my bow into blades and prepared to attack.

"(Y/N), do you think Dark Pit would have wanted this?" I asked as I took another step back, since she's moving closer. I took a quick glance towards Dark Pit, he wouldn't want this to happen. But, I have to fight back.

I closed eyes and took a deep breath. As I heard (Y/N) release her arrow, I opened my eyes and timed my guardian orbitars.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry...." I said as I slashed her. But was stopped by her guarding using her bow.

I kicked her stomach, leaving her to hit her back against the wall. She stood up like it was nothing. I tighten my grip. This is gonna get rough.

She ran towards me while separating her bow into blades and slashed back at me. I didn't have time to guard, so I received a big scar at my chest.

Then she gave me an uppercut leaving me to hit my head onto the ceiling. She took this opportunity to hit me once again and jumped high, so we'd be in the same level.

I tried to guard, but she kicked my stomach and made me hit my back against the wall. This time, I couldn't get up. I looked up to her and sighed.

"Pit! You can do it!" Lady Palutena cheered. I'm sorry Lady Palutena, I don't think I can do it. I stared towards (Y/N)'s lifeless red eyes. I had to do something....

"(Y/N), remember the good times we had together? Eating cake and stuff..." I gave a weak laugh. "And that one time that Dark Pit thought we were dating"

"Boohoo.... I'm bursting into tears" Hades mocked me, but I didn't listen.

She just aimed her bow and arrow on me, getting ready to shoot me. Just as she was about to shoot, I saw a tear drop out from
(Y/N)'s cheek. She's still in there.