Chapter 92

I am so incredibly sorry it took so long! A lot has happened since last time! I had some really serious mental health problems so I had no inspiration or energy. I have now changed schools (and country) again and am in a much better place. I still can't guarantee when I will update as inspiration for this part of the story is still quite low, but I do have much more inspiration for later on, so I just have to sort that out! Thank you for all the patience and I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Chapter 92: Harry sides with Lily

As soon as the train doors opened, our blue haired godson runs towards us and engulfs us all in a hug.

"Hey Tedster," Harry murmurs as Teddy hugs him.

Soon four adults and their children walk towards us. Teddy immediately recognises his friends and starts talking as if they haven't seen each other for a long time.

"Hello, I'm Simone Breeden and this is my husband Harold. Michael and Arianna are our twins," Simone shakes my hand friendly while nodding at everyone, introducing them.

"I'm Ginny Potter and that's my husband, Harry," I smile before shaking the other mother's hand.

"I'm Nichole Oakley and that's my only daughter, Hannah," Nichola smiles, looking at her daughter.

"And Teddy is your son?" Simone asks, seeming interested.

"He's technically our godson, but we don't mention it too much. He is aware of the fact, but he doesn't mind. He feels just as much our child as the other three," I tell both of them and they nod understandingly.

Before one of us can talk, Lily tugs at my leg and holds her arms up, wanting to be picked up.

I crouch down and place my hands under her arms and lift her up.

"And this is my only daughter, Lily," I smile proudly as she rests on my hip.

"You really look alike," Nichola remarks while tickling Lily under her chin. Lily giggles, warming my heart.

After talking for a little bit, getting to know each other more, Simone brings up the subject Teddy had also written us about.

"So, now that I've gotten to know you better, I have no objections to the four of them having a sleepover," she says in a friendly voice.

"Neither do I," I say while carefully shifting the sleeping Lily to my other side and trying not to wake her up.

"I don't either. Although, I'm afraid that I don't really have the space for four children. It's hard to fit the two of us in the apartment," Nichola looks down at the ground.

"That's not a problem at all! I wouldn't mind having all of them over," I offer.

"Are you sure? You already have three kids running around the place!" Simone looks at me with wide eyes.

"I can handle four more kids! I grew up in a house with six brothers," I laugh, which startles Lily slightly.

"If you're sure, I'm fine with it," Simone shrugs, smiling.

"So am I," Nichola nods in agreement.

After agreeing on the date, the platform is almost empty and Lily has woken up again, a little bit fussy, due to being hungry.

We say goodbye to everyone and then make our way to the car. My arms feel quite relieved once I've put Lily in her car seat.

On the hour drive home, we listen to all Teddy's stories about his first months at Hogwarts. Some stories are new and some we've already read in his letters but we love hearing him tell so enthusiastically. I'm sorry Remus and Tonks are missing out on these times, but as Minerva wrote in her letters, he has seen them and talked to them quite a few times.