Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Teasing!

"Whoah," I exclaim, nearly falling, as I'm still not used to Apparating yet.

"I've got you," Harry says with a little tired smile on his face. I hadn't realised he'd still be this tired.

"Thank you," I say, taking his hand as we walk inside.

"Harry, go upstairs and get some sleep," I demand friendly, seeing that Apparating has really drained all of his energy.

Harry collapses on the sofa before he even has time to walk upstairs.

"Harry!" I exclaim worriedly.

I help him upstairs, to my room and put him to bed.

"Just call me if you need anything," I tell him, smiling.

Just as I walk out of the room, Harry calls.

"Yes? Harry, what's the matter?" I ask, entering my room.

"Thank you Ginny, truly," Harry says, really smiling now.

"You're welcome," I smile, closing the door again.

Once I'm downstairs, I don't really feel like doing much so I just do the dishes by hand and then lay down on the sofa, closing my eyes.

It's not even evening yet but I still manage to fall asleep.

I wake up again and see Percy entering the house. I can't get myself to talk so I just give him a nod and he returns it, disappearing to his room.

"Hi Ginny," Mum says, when she returns later in the afternoon.

"Hi Mum," I greet her, comforting her with a hug.

"Where are the others?" I ask her as she starts conjuring things to make dinner with.

"They're still at Hogwarts. I'm just here to make you three some food and then I'll be going back again. The castle is a wreck so I don't think we'll be back by tonight. And no, you don't have to come, just stay here with Harry," Mum says, tears filling her eyes, as I open my mouth to talk.

"Fine, but really, you didn't have to come, we could have made food ourselves," I say.

"Don't worry about it, I'm here now, I also wanted to see how you're all coping," Mum says, chopping up some potatoes with her wand.

While cooking, she doesn't say anything, just letting tears run down her face.

I gently take her wand from her and give her a big hug. I can feel her tears staining my shirt but I don't mind as tears of my own have found their way out as well.

After comforting each other and cooking together, I go upstairs to wake Harry and inform Percy that dinner's ready.

"Good to see you awake Harry," Mum smiles as he sits at the table, eating his dinner quietly.

Harry gives her a small smile and then continues eating.

"Well, sleep well too and I'll see you in the morning!" Mum says, giving us all a hug.

"Bye Mum," Percy and I say.

"Goodbye Mrs Weasley," Harry says, giving her one last hug.