Chapter 33

Emotional chapter btw😉

Chapter 33: A very special Christmas

Recap:

"Shhh!" I say calmly to the crying boy.

"Harry!" a voice suddenly says.

"Sirius!" I greet, glad I'm not alone anymore if you don't count Teddy. "Do you know what to do?"

"Well, I'm afraid I don't but I have brought someone with me who does..."

I gasp, I could cry but I won't because Teddy's already crying and I don't think anyone can handle two crying people. Two grow ups enter the portrait. One woman with fiery red hair and beautiful emerald green eyes just like mine and one man who could be my twin if it weren't for the hazel brown eyes and the rectangular glasses.

"Mum? Dad?" I cry, hugging Teddy even closer. They nod.

"Harry!" Mum exclaims now also crying but I'm trying to hold myself together. That unfortunately doesn't work when my double, except for the eyes, starts getting tears over his face. Quiet tears start streaming over my cheeks too. Teddy looks up at me and my tears and he stops crying for a moment.

"Harry my boy!" Dad greets as if he saw me yesterday.

"Dad!" I exclaim, desperately wanting to hug them. Unfortunately I can't.

"Harry! You're so grown up already!" Mum squeals while Dad holds her.

"You see Ted we saw your parents at Hogwarts didn't we?" I ask Teddy to which he nods. "Well, these are my parents!"
Teddy looks at them with his red eyes.

"He isn't yours?" Dad asks curiously.

"No, he's T-" I say before Mum cuts me off.

"Wait I'm going to guess! Umm, I think he's a Metamorphmagus so I think Tonks is definitely his mum but who's the father?" Mum guesses.

Dad peers into his eyes and then says, "Moony, I mean Remus."

I wince at the sound of their names but I nod slightly.

"Does Remus work at Hogwarts?" Dad asks again

"Well, um, he used to," I say quietly.

"Used to?" Mum asks curiously.

"Let me start from the beginning," I say, taking a deep breath.

"Okay," Mum and Dad say in unison.

"Well, I'll start on the 31st of October, 1981. I can't remember much but when I got affected by Dementors I heard you. Dad, you said you would hold Voldemort up so you could give Mum and me more time to escape. Mum took me upstairs but after he, k-kill-killed you he went after us. Mum had put me in my cot and she stood in front of it. He told Mum to step aside but she refused. After a few times of pleading to kill her instead of me, Voldemort listened and he did. Every time the Dementors came near me, I would hear your pleads and screams. He then tried to kill me but because of your love Mum, he couldn't. He was defeated, well for the time being. He left me a scar on my head." I explain.