Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Upset

Ginny's POV:

"Yes?" I reply.

"Thank you! You didn't have to do this!" Harry says, giving me a hug.

I just love him! He deserves being spoiled. He has done so much kind things! He took Teddy in without any problem, he let me come to Grimmauld Place, he took me to London yesterday! He is just so perfect! I secretly cried a little when I heard he wasn't going back to Hogwarts but I hope he has a great time here with Teddy.

Harry and I decide to stay home for the day. We both don't want to get out of the house.

Teddy is crying so I pick him up, seeing Harry is in the kitchen making tea for us both. We had given Kreacher the day off so we have to everything by ourself, not that we mind though.

"Hey Tedster, why were you crying?" Harry asks the boy, ruffling Teddy's hair.

"Hawwy!" Teddy cries.

"Harry! He said your name!" I exclaim proudly, a little jealous he didn't say my name but Harry was his godfather.

"GeeGee!" Teddy cries again, stretching his arms to me.

I gasp and give Teddy a hug. I place a kiss on his head, smiling.

I'm actually wondering how Ron and Hermione's search has been. I had forgotten to ask. I make a mental note to ask her in three days.

- At the Burrow -

Third persons POV:

Hermione seemed a little upset since the funeral, Molly had noticed. She decided to ask.

"Hermione? What's the matter?" Molly asked.

"Well -, I, I, I didn't manage to find my parents in the time we were in Australia. We had a long journey getting there so we didn't have much time (Hermione had now burst into tears) -. I just really hoped to find them!" Hermione cried.

Ron had entered the house and gave Hermione a cuddle.

"Why don't you go back before you go to Hogwarts? You both have my permission!" Molly said.

"Oh thank you very much!" Hermione exclaimed.

Both Hermione and Ron stood up and ran upstairs.

Hermione's POV:

I'm so glad! I really want to find my parents but we had to go because of the funeral. I know that the Weasley's are going to have a private funeral. Fred is going to be buried somewhere at the church in a private spot.

I quickly pack my stuff and then go to Ron. We decide to first Floo to Harry and Ginny to say goodbye and then to Floo to Australia.

"Hey Ron," I say, giving my boyfriend a hug.

"Hey 'Mione, ready to go?"

"I am if you are!" I say cheerfully.

I hold his hand and step into the fireplace. I get a handful of Floo Powder and cry, 'GRIMMAULD PLACE!"

We stumble out of the fireplace to see a confused looking Ginny and Harry. Ginny looked at our bags and asked, "Where are you going?"

"Well, we didn't find my parents so we're going to Australia again to find them," I explain.

Ginny's POV:

Hermione and Ron stay for a little while but they left after two cups of tea. Hermione looks a bit stressed but I decided not to say anything about it. I'm a little sad too because when I go home in a few days, I'll probably be home alone with Mum and Dad and probably George. I hope Hermione finds her parents soon!

I am so so so sorry for this small chapter! This is like the worst chapter I've ever written but I couldn't come up with anything anymore.
Btw: I have started to write a new story! It's about James and Lily and that generation! Please read it! It's called ~I'd Die For You ~! I will try to write more on this story until I get some reads on the other story (not very interesting at the moment😂).

~LLP

{{edited}}