Chapter 10

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the long chapter but I just really felt like it. I hope you like it too! Please don't forget to vote!! I love you loads!! Be prepared, loads of tears and confessions in this chapter.

Chapter 10: Tears!

Days pass and Ginny is getting very exited for her birthday. I decide to go to Grimmauld Place before Ginny's birthday. I want to know how Kreacher is doing and I want to talk about some things to Kreacher too. I am also thinking of staying at Grimmauld Place after the funeral. I'm not sure but I have a feeling that the Weasleys won't be in a happy mood after the funeral. Maybe Ginny will need me after the funeral to support her. I just don't know so I'm just going to wait and see.

I tell Ginny that I will be going to Petunia and Dudley again. I actually am going there after Grimmauld Place.

"Hello Kreacher," I greet, as the house elf comes running up to me, bowing deeply.

"Hello Master Harry, would you like something to drink?" Kreacher asks.

"Oh, could I have some tea please?" I reply, thinking about what I had decided last time.

"Of course Master Harry," Kreacher replies, going to the kitchen.

I sit down and enjoy my tea. I'm impressed about how clean the living room and the kitchen are. Kreacher is looking very nervous because so I guess he wants to show or tell me something.

"Would Master Harry like to see what Kreacher has done?" Kreacher asks, rocking on his feet.

"Yes please," I reply.

Kreacher takes me upstairs and shows me every room. Even the attic and Sirius' bedroom, to show me that he hadn't cleaned those yet.

"You've done a really good job Kreacher, thank you very much!" I tell the house elf.

"Thank you Master Harry, Kreacher did his best to please Master Harry," Kreacher replies, looking proud.

"Kreacher, I wanted to talk to you about the protection of this house. I thought of making a password or something," I explain, remembering the mental note I made last time.

"Of course Master Harry, what would you like?" Kreacher asks.

"Well, maybe we could do like for me a pattern on the bricks outside and for guests just ask them for their identity. Well, at least for now," I answer, not really knowing anything else. (I couldn't think of anything else 😂😰)

"Of course Master Harry, we can always change it if necessary," Kreacher says, bowing deeply.

I arrange a few other things with Kreacher and then leave to go to Petunia and Dudley.

When I arrive at Privet Drive, I'm feeling quite nervous. I knock on the door and the door immediately swings open.

"Harry!!" Aunt Petunia cries.

"Aunt Petunia," I exclaim, having jumped at her sudden cry, giving her a hug.

"How are you? Come in, come in," Aunt Petunia says, welcoming me inside.

"I'm good, thanks," I answer.

I come inside and Aunt Petunia makes tea. Dudley joins us after a while, not looking frightened anymore by being in my presence. We chat for quite a long time. When it's 3 o'clock, I decide to go to The Burrow. I thank Aunt Petunia and get his coat.

"Harry, you are always welcome here," Aunt Petunia says, giving me a hug.

"It was good seeing you Harry," Dudley says, giving me a handshake.