||EPILOGUE||

"Everyone!" My Dad yelled, loudly

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Everyone!" My Dad yelled, loudly.

All the Serpents were meeting in the same place where my Dad was crowned Serpent King. Though for a while my Dad wanted me to still be Serpent King, he finally started to accept the fact that I didn't want to be.

In a few hours, I was going off to college with the love of my life.

Aka Betty Cooper.

But, I wanted to stay and watch the new Serpent King (or Queen) get crowned.

"Thank you all for coming!" He exclaimed, "I've been Serpent King for a long time, and I think it's finally time for me to past the crown to someone with younger blood and a leading spirit."

"Though you all expected my son, Jughead to be the King. He isn't" he said, looking at me "but, I still love him none the less."

"Toni?" He spoke, "will you come up here?"

We all started clapping as the new Serpent Queen walked toward the stage.

She stood next to Dad, and I don't think I've ever seen her happier.

"Before we continue, I don't want to be the Serpent Queen all alone," Toni said "Cheryl, will you join me?"

I scanned the crowd for the red-haired girl, and she nodded with a smile on her face.

"Toni's first task as Serpent Queen is to crown this new Serpent!" Dad yelled "Jug, would you like to do the honors?"

I smiled, walking up to the stage.

Toni handed me the jacket, and Cheryl walked up.

I put the red Serpent jacket on her, and everyone started to clap. 

The two Serpent Queens stood together, and Toni kissed Cheryl passionate as I felt a smirk form on my lips.

-------------------------------------------------

🦋BETTY'S POV🦋

"Are you sure this is everything?" Mom asked, pointing at my luggage.

"You know I pack lightly, Mom" I replied, smiling.

In an hour, I was going to go to college.

With Jughead.

Until then, some of my friends were going to stop by to say goodbye.

Hand in hand, Veronica and Archie walked in with Kevin following behind them.

Veronica hugged me "I'm going to miss you so much, B!"

At first, Veronica had thought that Jughead was a player that couldn't be trusted. But evenually she came around and they act like siblings now.

Archie and Jughead were best friends now, and Kevin shipped Jughead and me for some reason. 

"I'm going to miss you too!" I exclaimed after we broke out of our embrace.

"Sorry, we're late!" Toni yelled as she, Cheryl, and Jughead walked in.

Toni hugged me "I'm Serpent Queen now!"

"Oh my god, congrats!" I replied.

"And I'm Serpent Queen too!" Cheryl said, grabbing Toni's hand.

"Well, you both deserve it," I told them.

Jughead placed a kiss on my lips "you have everything ready?" 

"Almost," I told him "my Mom is trying to make me pack more so I can stay longer."

Jughead chuckled, and he pulled me in for another kiss before we heard a loud "snap!"

Kevin was holding out his phone "#Bughead forever!"

Archie and Jughead had a quick bro hug, and then he hugged me.

"You guys have fun," Archie told us.

"And since you guys will be in New York call me if you need some advice," Veronica told us.

Jughead and I were going to college at NYU, even though it was far from Riverdale I was excited.

Mom came down with an extra bag "I packed an extra just in case."

I rolled my eyes playfully "fine."

It took a very long time, but my Mom finally accepts Jughead and I's realtionship. Even though it can sometimes be awkward, I can tell that she does like Jughead.

Polly and Chic then ran out, hugging me tightly.

"We're both going to miss you," she told me.

"And I packed extra condoms in your bag just in case," Chic said, winking.

I gave him a look "shut up."

Jughead wrapped an arm around me "it's getting late, I think we should head on."

I nodded, and then looked at me Mom.

She smiled at us, though I could tell she was sad.

"I'm very happy, for both of you," Mom told us.

She hugged me and surprisingly hugged Jughead too.

As we walked out of the house I grew up in, all of our friends yelled goodbyes to us.

Jughead helped me carry my luggage on the way out. There was a car outside, but Fangs was in the front seat.

"Is Fangs driving us?" I asked.

"He's driving our luggage," Jughead told me "you and I are going a different way."

I raised my eyebrows, then I saw a motorcycle not too far from us.

"You're insane," I said, "it would all be much easier if we just took a car."

"But what's the fun in that?" He said, "come on, please?"

I sighed "fine, but just this once."

We placed our luggage in the other car, then Jughead handed me a helmet and for the first time and forever, he had a second one which was for himself. 

I got on, wrapping my arms around him "déjà vu, huh?"

I knew he was smirking "just hold on tight, Juliet."

I smiled remembering that quote as he started the motorcycle and drove away.

Who knew our story would've started as a random hookup, and then evolved into a forbidden romance? 

THE END 

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐚 (𝐵𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑) ✓ 🎉