||CHAPTER 6||

My sobs had stopped, but I could still feel Jughead holding me

"I-is he dead?" I asked.

"Reggie? No, no I didn't kill him" he told me. 

"Can you check?" I asked.

"Okay" Jughead replied then letting go of me and turning on the light.

My eyes shut due to the instant light, and I watched Jughead kneel down and look at Reggie.

"His pulse is beating," he told me "the only bad thing he's got is a black eye."

I nodded while trying to open my eyes properly.

"Hey," Jughead said walking toward me "why don't we get out of here."

"Just you and me?" I asked. 

"Just you and me, if you want."

"Okay," I said.

"Okay?" He replied, "just like that?"

"Just like that. I'm in."

------------------------------------------------------------

After Jughead and I barely made it out of that party alive, I decided I knew the perfect place to go.

Pops Chockli Shop.

But, he devoured his food like he hasn't eaten in months.

"Do you always eat like this?" I asked.

"What can I say, when I eat good food I eat is fast," he said "one thing you should know about Juliet is that I love food. Like, love it."

"Well that's another I didn't learn during that twenty questions game," I said, "and why do you keep calling me Juliet?"

"I can't tell you that," he told me.

"Why?! I have a right to know!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry, the reason behind the nicknames I come up with people remains unknown," Jughead told me.

"Well, I guess that means I'll have to come up with a nickname for you then," I said.

Jughead grinned "oh really? What would that be?"

I bit my lip. I didn't want to call him Romeo, or anything related to Shakespeare.

Then, it hit me.

"Juggie," I said, "that's it, Juggie."

"Oh my god," he said, "that's going to drive me crazy."

I laughed "sorry, Juggie."

He grinned wider, and soon enough I felt myself smiling as well.

Then, I realized I had forgotten all about Reggie and the party and everything else.