||CHAPTER 11||

After the party, Jughead and I went to his trailer

My feet hurt from running, and I felt my eyes growing heavier and heavier.

I collapsed on the couch, throwing my shoes and mask off.

"All that running taking it out of you?" Jughead asked, sitting beside me.

I nodded, sitting up and turning toward him.

"Nice thinking back there," he told me "I don't think I could've come up with anything like that."

I smiled "now I have to think about what I'm going to say to Kevin tomorrow when he asks me a hundred questions."

Jughead chuckled, and it fell silent.

"This reminds me of the night we met," he said.

"'Oh, do you want to play twenty questions or something?"' I quoted.

"'If you want too, Juliet.'"

My smile grew wider, and it fell silent again.

"We barely knew each other than," he said, "I would've never guessed that we would turn into forbidden lovers."

"Yeah, we're almost like Romeo and Juliet," I said, "only, let's hope we don't die."

He smiled, and again it was silent.

"Betty?"

I turned to him "yeah?"

"When I first met you, I thought you were a really great girl," he said "but now that I know you better...I think you're an amazing girl.

"I know that we're both stuck in a really complicated situation, but I hope we can have a future together," Jughead told me "I really care about you, Betty."

"I feel the same way" I replied, "and, I really care about you too."

He smiled, and I just then noticed that he was no longer wearing his beanie.

"Well, I better go," I said, "in case my Mom knows I snuck out."

"Wait," Jughead said, grabbing my arm.

Our eyes met, and slowly oh so very slowly we both leaned in and our lips met as well.

**WARNING! SOME SMUTT IS COMING!**

I soon found my hands in his raven black hair and felt his hands run up and down my waist.

I knew I should be leaving, but now I didn't want to anymore.

My tongue continued to dance with his as I started to lose track of time.

Before I knew it, I felt Jughead unzip my dress and my bra was revealed.

My hands found his shirt and I took my sweet time unbuttoning it because I knew we weren't going to get interupped this time.

I felt him begin to kiss my neck, and I held my breath to stop myself from moaning.

"Juliet-" Jughead said pulling away from me.

"What?" I asked "what is it? Do you not want this? Do you not want...me?"

He looked at me "i-it's just...sex is a big step, Betty. I just want to know if you're ready."

"I am," I told him "I trust you Jughead, and I don't want this with anyone else. Are you not ready?"

"No," I said "I am...but I just didn't want to rush things. And there's also-"

My hands gripped the back of his neck "I don't care about the others, I only care about you. And I want you more than anything else in my life. Like I said before, I trust you Juggie."

He hesitated, but then Jughead pulled me into a kiss.

And, it was a night that I would never forget.