In Sickness and in Health

You were reading a book next to the fireplace when you heard John and Sherlock coming upstairs. ''Come on Sherlock we're almost there.'' John said, out of breath. The door opened and you quickly rushed over to Sherlock. ''Honey what's wrong?'' You asked soothingly. John let go of Sherlock and as soon as he did, Sherlock collapsed and you caught him just before he hit the ground. You placed your hand on his forehead, his skin was almost on fire. ''Sherlock you're ill.'' You said softly. ''Am not.'' He said weakly. You sighed and looked at John for support. ''Listen Sherlock. You need to rest for at least a week or you won't get better.'' John said. Sherlock huffed and tried to stand up but his legs were too weak. ''John could you please help me move him to the couch?'' You asked politely, your arms getting very sore. John nodded and together you carried Sherlock to the couch and placed him on top of it. His eyes were closed but he was awake and his forehead was covered in sweat. ''Thank you John.'' You said with a smile. ''Yes thank you John.'' Sherlock slurred. ''You need to get his temperature down (Y/N). He might get a little bit delusional because of the illness so prepare for some weird comments.'' John explained. You nodded and John left the apartment, leaving you alone to take care of your poor husband who was now playing with his shoe. You carefully lifted Sherlock up a little bit and took his coat and scarf off and hanging them on the coatrack. You had to take a few deep breaths to keep yourself from laughing because your husband passed out and his shoe landed on his face. You lifted the shoe off of his face and took the other one of too. You covered him with a warm blanket and went to the kitchen. You soaked a towel in cold water and placed it on Sherlock's forehead, in attempt to lower his fever and remove the sweat. His eyes opened when the wet towel touched his forehead and he stared at you. ''You'll be fine Love.'' You said softly. He nodded weakly and passed out again.

Sherlock slept the entire night and you had to wake him up in the morning to force some food down his throat. ''I'm not hungry.'' He protested. You ignored him as you sat down and forced his head on your lap. ''Open up.'' You demanded. He pouted but eventually obeyed. You were feeding him an orange very slowly so he wouldn't throw it all up afterwards. You also made him tea and you helped him sit up and held him tightly as his shaking hands moved the tea cup to his mouth. ''Slowly Sherlock. I don't want you to throw it all up.'' You said as you played with his hair. Sherlock finished his tea and let his head drop onto your lap again. ''Feeling any better?'' You asked him. He nodded slowly and you noticed he was taking deep breaths. ''Are you nauseous?'' Sherlock didn't respond, he continued taking very deep breaths and finally he calmed down. ''Do you need anything honey?'' You asked. ''You.'' Sherlock said, his throat was very sore and his voice was really soft. You smiled and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. On any other day, Sherlock would protest if you did that but today was different. He would never admit it but secretly he loved that you took care of him so well. With a small smile on his face, he drifted off to sleep and within a few days he was chasing criminals again and solving cases with John.

A/N: Sorry it's very short but I'm running out of ideas for Imagines or One Shots. So if you have any requests please let me know! Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day :)