The Hoe chronicles chapter 3

~Vanity~

Me and Kurtis are sitting in my room trying to figure out what we're gonna do tonight and where we're gonna go.

"We gotta go out tonight" Kurtis says and I nod.

"Yeah. Is it fine if I bring Hendrix?" I ask him and he nods.

"Bring anybody you want" he says.

"Good because he doesn't really come out this house" I say then go quiet for a minute and pet Optimus.

"What's wrong with you? Why you gone quiet?" He asks me and I look up at him then back down at the dog.

"I...uh..." I trail off.

"Ouu bitch if you say anything along the lines of I miss him imma knock your teeth out your mouth" he says and I smile a bit.

"Ok...then I'm not gon say that..." I say and he groans.

"Bitch-"

"Don't even. I got feelings too" I tell him and he scoff.

"Could've damn sure fooled me!" He says to me and I just lay back down on my bed. Optimus follows me and lays down on my stomach.

"How the hell you miss him but you broke up with him?" He asks me and I sit up a little.

"Not too much because I'm not just gonna stay with no cheating ass nigga. You don't know nothing about that do you?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes.

"Shut up" he says.

"That's what I thought" I say then continue petting Optimus.

"Well anyway. Since you ain't standing on business..."

"You damn right I ain't standing on shit. I want my nigga back" I say and he hits me.

"Will you shut the fuck up and listen to what I'm gonna say?" He asks and I nod and sigh.

"Ok fine. Tell me" I say and he starts telling me about this place he went to a while ago.

"Ok listen this place is for really rich people only. So either we sneak in or pay and I don't got that type of money so I'm sneaking in. I don't know about you though" he says.

"I'm sneaking in with you. Remember I ain't even old enough to be in a club" I say.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that" he says then he tells me more about the place. 

"Alright we can go there. But if they too bougie I'm leaving" I tell him and he scoff.

"Girl ain't nothing bougie about that place. More like ghetto fabulous" he says and that's more like what I wanted to hear.

"So how did you get in the last time?" I ask him and watch him try to think back.

"I don't know. I can't remember" he says and I scoff.

"Of course you don't. You was probably on every drug there was when you went" I say.

"That has absolutely nothing to do with anything. How do you plan on getting in there?" He asks me and I shrug.