Chapter 71

~Thiago~

I walk my way to Rico's room.

"Rico. I need a little help" I say and he turns around from his game and faces me.

He was playing all night? What the hell.

"What's up" he asks and I hesitate before telling him.
——————————————

"Thiago how the fuck does that even happen?" He asks and I shrug.

"I didn't know!" I tell him.

"Well what are you gonna do now?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"I don't know, that's why I came here" I say back.

"Well, if you tell her, she'll be mad but if you don't tell her there'll be no problems. As long as you know how to act natural" he says.

"So what should I do?" I ask him.

"Just act like today is any other day and everything will be fine" he says and I nod and leave his room.
——————————————

~Vanity~
I wake up with a paper stuck to my face. I stretch and take it off then go to pick up my phone. I try to turn it on and it's dead.

Damn. Forgot to plug it in.

"Good morning baby sis" Hendrix says and when he says 'baby sis' I laugh a little.

"I was in here all night? What time is it?" I ask and he looks at his phone before back at me.

"Yeah and It's like 10:30" he says and I get up.

"Damn I guess I should get back then" I say.

"Did you even finish your work?" He asks me and I scoff.

"Of course I did. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here right now" I say and he smirks.

"Wow. I didn't expect you to be able to actually do some work" he says.

"What why? Did you do your work?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"Nope. But it's all done" he says.

"What? How?" I ask him.

"I hired a Pa. He did it all for me" he says and I shake my head.

"I don't understand why yall need those. You can't just do the stuff yourself?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"Why would I? What's so wrong with hiring someone to do it for you?" He asks.

"Nothing. But when shit hits the fan yall wanna blame them. I'm just saying, you want something done right, do it yourself" I say and he shrugs.

"It's whatever. Don't you gotta get home?" He asks me and I nod.

"Yeah I should go" I say then get up from my desk. I stretch again before leaving out. I go downstairs and out to my car. I look down for a usb port but I forgot that this is a '67 and that shit didn't even exist back then.

I'll just have to wait.

I turn the car in and start driving back to the house.
——————————————

I get back to the house and go inside. I see Optimus sitting in the kitchen waiting for his plate or whatever he's gonna get. I laugh seeing that and I go upstairs. I open the door to my room and Thiago is sitting up in my bed.

"Hey" I say and smile at him. He gives me a small smile back.

"Hey. You just got here?" He asks and I nod and go to sit on the bed next to him.