Some things have to remain secret.

[pov: y/n]

"...im not letting plunger die."

He extends his hand further.

"I assume thats a yes from you, little pal."

...

I shake his hand.

"Wise man. Now, ill send you back. Remember, some things have to remain secret."

I black out again.

———————————————————————————

(2 hours ago.)

[pov: plunger]

"..."

...

The room was very silent.

Waiting outside of the operating room with the rest of the sos + brown, frost and blaze expect todd since hes also in there...

"...you guys ever heard white say something weird only to cover it saying 'it was nothing' right after? Or reacting weirdly panicked?"

Brown? Where did this come from?

...

Now that he mentions it...

"Yea. When our squad was first formed actually. And sometimes before that aswell..."

Everyone seemed interested.

"I had one aswell! But im not quite sure if its in the same context..."

Tv woman answered aswell with a 'UwU' face at first then towards the end switched to a 'O_U' face.

"...everytime i mention humans to him."

Answered camerawoman.

"None with me yet..."

Speakerwoman shrugs.

...

The unnatural genius in combat... the one who has a personality even without a chip...

Wait.

Thats it!

"Hear me out... i might sound crazy for this but. What if... white was human originally?"

...

"Dont joke around."

"Not funny dude."

"That would be kind of messed up..."

"...You have a point."

The people who answered in order were camerawoman, speakerwoman, tv woman then brown.

Frost and blaze have been awfully quiet about this...

I turn to the two and see them just watching.

"What do you two think?"

Frost shrugs meanwhile blaze just enters sleepmode next to frost.

...how useful.

"What do you mean he has a point, brown?"

"I mean that white doesnt have a personality chip, just a memory one and if thats not enough hes module 002 which should be broken down and bad compared to someone like 678 but he not only saves all of us a bunch but he seems to be able to predict future events... AND ontop of ALLAT he knows human slang and fights using a combination of human styles meant for combat known as 'martial arts' and even when he first showed up he was a complete powerhouse interms of physical strength and has alot of courage. Too much actually... and ontop of that again he actually resisted the parasite which you cant do unless you have free will as all parasites are at their most simple form, a virus. Something that corrupts and overwrites code, realistically the only way to resist this kind of attack as a robot is to have free will. Which wasnt developed at the time."