Episode 35.5?

At first i hated being well

Here.

But now its not so bad even if the cons outweigh the pros

But ive been thinking.

Doing alot of that recently.

What happens if i get infected?

I wont let the titan speakerman be infected but what happens if i do?

After what plunger said im not so sure as before.

I was so reckless because i thought i meant nothing...

Just another serial to the pile.

But when  that talk on the way back happened i realized im basically another titan at this point doing as much as plunger camera in the original even going so far that i made sure our titan wasnt infected.

But they dont know that.

...

Its better that they dont.

Well

By this point i cant do anything but wait so that ill do.

How long has it been?
I cant tell.

Is that light?

[disengaging power saving systems.]

I wake up in the first time for what felt like forever.

Soon i look around to find so many injured hurt or straight up amputated cameramen and speakermen but i cant reach out.

Why?

They didnt know i was awake.

Im strapped in metal on my legs and shoulders to allow for movement to a certain degree.

Since they dont know im awake i listen to their conversations on the public line to gather info

It seems everyone had hope because of the fact titan speakerman and titan cameraman werent yet released but everyone knew that when they are released...

Its pretty much over.

Titan speakerman seemed furious.

What happened?

Time to make my presence known.

I shrink to a normal speakerman size and quietly sneak off somehow. S E A L T H.

Anyways

After a bit when cameramen came to check my condition as soon as they went in red alarms started blaring.

And then everyone got a message.

Cameraman 067# here. WHITE HAS DISAPPEARED!!!!

A couple seconds of silence before...

All i can hear was footsteps.

I thought a swarm of bulls came in the base to claim whats left by how many footsteps there were and the speed was insane...

did i matter that much?

Ill answer that later.

As planned i come out behind everyone who they seemed completely distraught by this news and after im sure no one noticed me i just say super causally

"Who we sad for again?"

Plunger speaks up

"Its for white he was gone didnt you hear the transmissi-"

Literally everyone turns to face you at the same time almost creeping you out.

...

...

...

...

"Bitch who spreading fake news?"

Everyone seemed relieved now.

"Im gonna go out and kill some skibidi's"

You say as you were about to leave before someone stopped you

"Wait." Said titan speaker man

"Yes boss?"

"For the last time dont call me that also... thank you."

"For what?"

"You were right they tried to infect me no matter how low the chance seemed and i was almost not ready if it werent for speakerman 050# and cameraman 050# as you said. Everything has happened as you said and you protected us from the worst. Thank you."

"Dont mention it. Your all my fellow droids, doesnt matter if im a titan, dwarf or giant you all remain my brother in arms and ill try my hardest to look out for all of you."

I then left the base to begin my attack missing the looks of admiration alot of them gave me even titan speakerman was looking in respect.

Titan speakerman quickly said

"Im gonna go make sure he doesnt die, he will make sure i dont get infected unless something happens."

And so he flies out the base following you in great speed.