Is that you?

Cameraman #050 here. REQUESTING IMMEDIATE BACKUP WE GOT THE SCIENTIST AND GMAN ON THE ROPES!

As soon as i finished sending the transmission i went up and punched gman through 2 buildings.

"THATS FOR WHITE DAMN BASTARD!"

I weave the scientist's attacks get close jump and then hit him with an overhead.

Meanwhile the scientist is knocked out i go grab gman and quickly throw him onto the scientist so he cant get up.

Alright let me guess you must be confused on how we got here right?

Well let me tell you how it went down because this is a story you need for context.

...

———————————————————-

[3 hours ago.]

I went up and knocked on frosts door.

Frost opened with not much enthusiasm.

"Hey there plunger what do you need."

He keeps tinkering with something but i cant see what it is.

"Well i was thinking we set out on a murder spree."

"Elaborate."

"I want to avenge and with our forces the way they are now... im sure you can tell that this wont be a close match."

"I have upgraded many of us yes but before we do anything let me finish browns upgrades... looking at that kids determination to eradicate the enemy? Enough to send shivers."

I nod in understanding.

Brown hasnt been the same.

His friends used to know him as 'happy go lucky' some day he got worse and he told his friends what happened, his first betrayal.

He kept trying to put his trust in the wrong people...

That almost got him killed.

Of course this wouldnt be a complete story if we were to miss whites interactions with him...

White...

Ill get them for you dont worry.

Anyways.

White had saved him but he didnt know brown was awake and watched him the entire time.

Brown would return to his 'happy go lucky' self and would talk about white so much you would think hes a fictional character... pft...

Well after coming to whites last battle to help he had first hand seen what kind of fighting monster his savior had become.

Fending off 4 titan threat level skibidi at once.

Man how does he do it...

He even killed one fully...

After watching white die something awakened in brown.

The sheer desire for bloodlust.

Brown now is seen as a ruthless killer for the enemies.

They fear him so much its almost like a miniature version of titan cameraman is on the field...

They run when they see him.

But no one leaves the battlefields he enters.

They started calling him 'the one in brown'.