Choices.

Me and white were able to make it inside thanks to the help of a large speakerman.

Poor guy looks like his struggling alot to just survive but hes keeping this door open...

White instantly goes to help him hold it up he turns large as hes going over there and says

"Go in. Ill hold it"

The large speakerman goes in and puts his back to the wall as he sits, leaning on the wall for support.

Suddenly a bunch of my fellow brothers make it in!

A speakerman in a red and black outfit flys in.

Is he a new special agent? Or maybe an sos member?

Wait...

In the distance we see somebody-

Plunger cameraman!

Although he looks a bit busted up for ware he should be fine...

White is just kind of chilling holding it up.

"Are we all here?"

Everyone scans the outside for a few seconds and then give a thumbs up.

White then shrinks a little, fully entering.

White goes up to the large speakerman and heals his wounds using that new power of his...

"Its way easier healing small targets then it is big targets so if you guys need a little heal dont be afraid to speak up, but please dont come over thanks to just a scratch or what. My power is extremely limited and i still have no idea how to restock it..."

The now whole and reenergized large speakerman stands up and nods a thank you.

Suddenly we hear the scientist laugh.

Plunger cameraman and the dark speakerman look towards the noise, ready to fight it seems.

"Calm down its probably an echo."

Both look at white and remember that could be the case and slightly drop their guards.

The dark red speakerman then asks

"So whats the plan white?"

White goes silent for a second and looks over to plunger.

They look at each other for a long amount of time.

Uhhh is something going on here..?

White then suddenly nods and so does plunger cameraman.

What the fuck are we missing?!

Suddenly, a newer model cameraman goes infront of where we were about to walk.

"Please wait! First have a look at this, it might help what we decide to do"

He says and then instantly holds up a tablet thats hacked their cctv.

He shows us the scientist talking to the guards of the place making them get on their guard.

He seems to have entered further basically trapping himself...

This might be our only chance...

But then he shows us another path thats unblocked and completely empty...

"The way the scientist went is guarded, but the way to the left is open and leads the same way. Please make the correct choice its only our lives in your hands no biggie really!"

Plunger cameraman and the new dark speakerman seem rather excited but white...

White is unnerved?

"White! What do you think?"

Plunger cameraman asks

"...i dont like either option."

"What? But the scientist is trapped are you saying we should just... let him g-!"

"Calm down. Im not saying that either... im saying this to the more weak hearted if there are any among us, leave. This isnt your battle anymore."

A bunch of us looked surprised at that.

"What do you mean!?"

"Whats wrong?!"

"Do you something is gonna happen?!"

Im pretty worried myself...

Considering its white of all androids to say such things...

The same guy mind you who got trapped in a ring with 3 or 4 titans and almost won.

That means, whatevers really down the path...

It cant really be good...

Plunger cameraman looks shocked and dark speakerman looks uncomfortable.

"White? Whats with you?"

White doesnt move nor respond.

...

After some time he turns to plunger and says

"I dont trust this. It seems too... convenient."

"What do you mean?"

"The scientist skibidi goes into one of their research facilities and keeps locking himself in despite having the literal ability to teleport? Im not buying it. Ill say this one more time, whoever isnt ready to die for this mission you can only leave now."

Plunger looks like he had the most awkward 'i forgot he can do that' moment is his entire runtime...

Nonetheless everyone is only motivated to keep going forward.

"If theres a chance ill take it!"

Some cameraman screams out as others join him.

"Fuck yeah! THE CAMERAS WILL FLASH SPEAKERS WILL RULE THE BATTLEFIELD AND THE SKIBIDI'S WILL NOT LAST FOREVER!"

And now everyone (including me) but plunger cameraman and the new sos member(????) are chanting it.

"Alright alright, i see your resolve! Lets do this!"

Finally we hear the words of approval and we start marching inside the base.

...