Episode 32

I can see the battlefield!

The military was about to kill plunger camera! I cant let this happen...

I make a mad dash and i see the toilet preparing to headbutt and bite their heads off...

"I wont let it..."

Everyone looked up when they heard the voice.

"I WONT LET IT HAPPEN."

I shoot 8 shots 4 from each cannon and it deals alot of damage to the militant skibidi i can see it struggling to fight back as i zoom around it then it tried to go for a bite to kill me but instead i went into its mouth

To my surprise plunger actually spoke

"NO!"

And everyone was freaking out like crazy i can just tell...

Well too damn bad im not gonna die like this!

——————————————————

Plunger cameraman pov:)

We just got him back..

This must be some kind of prank...

The battlefield was in our favor for no more then 3 seconds.

Damn it.

We cant even retrieve him when his digested...

I look around and see many speakermen and cameramen looking distraught.

I think...

I think its safe to say we have lost this battle.

Wait.

Hang on, what is that sound?

I look back at the militant toilet and holy shit...

(Pov: general

Blood, brain mush and whats left of the flaming, blown up skin Flys in all directions as you come out of its neck all cameramen speakermen even the toilets seem shocked at whats happening right now.

(Pov: Y/n

"Damn thing thought it could eat me ill be damned if it does."

I come out and flush it despite it already being dead.

Lets scare the shit out of the enemy shall we?

Using all my speakers combined i shouted a furious roar

The toilets seem to be really afraid of what just happened to their comrade this was just the cherry ontop.

The toilets sang their song as they ran away as fast as they could.

You already know you went and hunted them as they ran.

Blast after blast punch after punch flush after flush all that was known in this moment was...

Cameraman 050# here. Mini-titan is back, up and running and the toilets? They stand no chance.

The mini-titan was back and ready to rumble.

You let out a primal roar and kept hunting them down.

If they didnt know better they would have thought that you got infected by a rogue parasite on their side or something.

You shot the building level toilet after it got hit it went for the headbutt only to be swiftly and easily dodged using your jetpack and shot in the nape again knocking it down then you stood ontop of it and roared into its ears to make sure he got the message.

Then you flushed him killing him and you kept going committing endless slaughter on the skibidi's.

After you got ontop of all the toilet corpses you scream to your comrades
"Cameras will flash, speakers will rule, and the toilets will not last forever!"

And right after that you ignored the transmissions telling you to go back and kept slaughtering every toilet mercilessly.

"Lets see how long until you die."
You say as you taunt the skibidi
....

....