Episode 36

Titan speakerman is instantly gone to fight the largest skibidi on the battlefield while i look for survivors and infected and uninfect them or take them to temporary safety until we get to base and safe to say the battle went a little like:

"Bro you actually garbage git gud kid" then he proceeded to emote as he out built every toilet... is what i would love to say happened but clearly not.

He went from above and attacked the large skibidi's and i started the uninfecting process.

A cameraman and speaker man run up to me but i quickly shift my size to a large speakerman and subdue them easily as soon as i use it say tells me my max size is around a quarter less then titan speakermans full height i looked like his little brother actually which is pretty ironic i shake those thoughts off as i jetpack over to more infected and begin the uninfection plan.

I all of a sudden hear screaming.

I look at titan speakerman franticly.

He gave the signal i was right.

I was prepared for this and pretty much turned full size went behind him and snatched the 2 parasites off him as he fights and i destroyed them making sure to not leave anything out of sight.

Little did i know they were aiming for me.

As soon as i destroy the parasites i feel something falling and trying to crawl up my back so i scream out to speakerman.

He got the message thankfully and managed to help me rip them off my back before anything happened.

I look up to see the scientist skibidi toilet.

I try and reach out for him and somehow...

I caught him.

I send out a transmission in mere seconds.

Speakerman 002# here. EVERYONE ON BATTLEFIELD 980 RETREAT TO BASE THIS FIGHT IS A VICTORY AND WE GAINED AN IMPORTANT ASSET AND BARGAINING CHIP.

I can feel him trying to get out of my grip desperately.

I bring him to the front of my face and say in a very quiet tone that very still heard thanks to my size at the moment,

"Your going nowhere."

I then scream in his face as loud as i can but stop when i see his ears start to bleed.

"Everyone lets go quickly!"

I retreat and carry as many cameramen and speakermen as i could which was really all of them at once but shhhh

And we soon make it to a makeshift base as to not repeat the gman gaining knowledge of where we were incident.

"I have so much questions for you so ready yourself."

I say to the scientist who still hasnt given up on trying to escape my grip.

This should be fun.