Episode 26

Righto so they got the battle down there covered fine but not the robber. So ill go take care of him.

I speed up the highest building there is at the moment and when i reach the top it looks about 1 story taller so thats good.

The cameramen and speakermen are looking sort of worried.

I have to save my fellow driods.

I WILL SAVE MY BROTHERS IN ARMS.

I rev up the engine and make the leap of faith.

...

Everyone stops the fight and looks at me as if i lost my mind.

...

The robber skibidi seems as if his life is flashing before his eyes.

...

I made it.

Phew, alright now to flush this damn thing.

I flush it and notice that titan speakerman isnt here.

Good.

I can save him if this keeps on.

The cameramen and speakermen look to me ontop of the toilet.

i remember a catchphrase i used to say every win the cameramen and speakerman had..

I kick the toilet lid to close the toilet get on the lids front and scream out with every ounce of power and passion i have.

"CAMERAS WILL FLASH SPEAKERS WILL RULE THE BATTLEFIELD AND THE SKIBIDI'S WILL NOT LAST FOREVER!"

As i finish saying this everyones morales seem so much higher looks like cameras needed that after their titan fell.

I can even see some cameras and speakers look to me in admiration.

I open my transmissions back on.

EMERGENCY: We are going against a 5 story tall skibidi.
We need assistance i repeat we need assistance

Update: nevermind speakerman#002 has got it covered and dealt with.

I can feel a bit of pride coming on within me.

However what i hear next got me almost giddy.

Speaker module titan here. I was gonna come to help but it seems as if the situation is covered. Alert me further on any weird activities the skibidi's are doing. Ill come out of construction soon.

So i was right...

He never was at his full power this entire time... i see now. Dafuqboom your a genius and i could swear it on my life.

——————————————————
Author here

Yippeee

I always had a theory that titan speakerman was incomplete because he has only ever had one blast which seems stupid on the engineers parts why make one that only works in a certain situations when you can just make
2 blasters to allow for more flexibility and combat strategy's? So i just assumed he was incomplete which is why he was sort of dare i say it struggling with someone like the military toilet his speakers and stuff seem to not have enough protection either so speakerman here is gonna have enough time to do what he wants with upgrades and allat so hes gonna be stronger alot stronger but still fair.

Hopefully that clears some stuff up