Sent into another world? How many clichés damn it!

As i lead my comrades into battle i notice a toilet we never seen before so i warned everyone to be careful everyone heeded the warning but made a secret pact to make sure i was following my own advice.

I enter the battle acting as a support role mostly other then allowing my comrades to push on slowly.

When a titan killer skibidi appears plunger becomes giant and starts to fight him taking the fight away for a little period.

Everyone was too busy with their own battle to notice white had gone off on his own.

Big mistake as you already know.

I dash to a skibidi shoot its head with both blasters at point-blank making the head disappear fully being destroyed.

I dash to another as i punch it into pieces.

I grab one and throw it at a cluster attacking on of my comrades.

A big saw toilet then appears and tries to surprise me but i was ready.

I grab its saw and make it stop spinning while dodging the other saw then i shove the saw into the toilets head then flush it killing it.

Speakerwoman looked like she was having troubles so i went over to help her out with her cluster.

I grab a skibidi by its throat and squeeze it shut allowing no air to flow then i threw it at another bunch of struggling cameramen making their jobs easier.

Speakerwoman gestures for us to do our combo move we invented yesterday night.

I kneel and prepare to boost her up.

She gets a running start, jumps on my hands and i boost her up and as soon as she is above my speakers i look up and do a really strong sound-wave sending her flying in the air as she uses her knives to absolutely shred the skibidi as lands gracefully.

We high five and go to meet up with and help tv woman.

"Hey white! Care to give me a hand?"

She says with the usual '>w<' face.

"Its why i came by"

I say as she stuns a toilet while i destroy it.

We look at eachother and nod:

She goes for the non glasses skibidi while i go for the glasses skibidi.

I grab a skibidi and throw it at her she gets the message and jumps over it so it crashs into its allies and explodes.

Meanwhile i roundhouse kick 3 skibidi and backflip kick one using my rocket thrusters annihilating the poor skibidis.

Tv womans head detaches so i duck under her head as she burns all the skibidi around her.

I leap to fight the new skibidi to save my comrades the trouble as its been trying to kill some of them for a while forcing me to block its attacks for them.

It looks like an astro toilet but something about it is off.

Its beams are purple, pink, dark purple, a little bit of white and black.

I jump on it and punch it destroying it as usual and turn around not noticing the portal it opened up after i destroyed it.

I try to punch a skibidi but i was suddenly pushed by the big skibidi into the portal using one of its tentacles by accident.

I can hear everyones voices but they are faint.

"WHITE!!"

...

Im sorry guys...

It seems as if i wont be able to stay any longer...

The world begins to change.

...

———————————————————————-

Check out @foxykillet32 's story for the story white is transferred to for a short period its a collaboration we were working on for a little while. You could maybe find him on the comments of this very paragraph. You will find out why we did this if you read his story! Now go! Fulfill your destiny!