Success?

I transform the many blasters on my hands back to my regular upgrades.

I hug plungers dead body.

Why?

Why was i so slow?

Why couldnt i have gone with him?

I know he can take on of them on but both?

Even i dont think i can do that anymore.

They escaped by teleporting but they almost died.

Gmans upgrades are now delayed as scientist is heavily injured aswell.

Or at least i hope...

I killed alot of skibidi so that wasnt a waste...

But.

Im no idiot.

Plunger is probably dead...

I can try to take a gamble...

Ill give him some of my own core energy.

Lets see if this will do anything useful...

I shoot what looks like a beam of pure white out of my core directed at plunger.

But instead of it hurting him it transmits some of my electricity to him...

Then i hear a notification from plungers body.

{warning. This action will permanently disable giantification ability as the forced energy overload will exceed the limit designed, proceed at your own risk.}

Damn it!

This will take him out of commission in terms of fighting alongside me or any giants...

But its better then being dead!

I launch more electricity into him.

.

.

.

.

{procedure is complete. Commencing restarting systems for cameraman #50.}

He slowly stirs awake.

"Ugghhhhh... W-white?"

"Your alive...?"

"I should be the one asking you that! I died after all, didnt i?"

"Looks like i managed to save you in time..."

"Save me? I... i got shot through my motherboard you cant save me after that. ...right?"

"Apparently fuck physics and natural laws because you got your bro here with you"

I give him a thumbs up.

He looks down to see his wound closed.

"How did you..."

"My new ability can make things so i just sort of healed you by accident, all i did was wish that i could heal you and so your wound disappeared but you didnt wake up so i just gave you my core energy, which is why your small and cant turn big..."

He looks on in shock.

"I cant size shift anymore?"

You shake your head.

"We ran out of size shifting devices at home base and cant make anymore thanks to lack of resources"

He stares off and zones out before coming back to reality with a determined look in his eyes.