The rush to get white back. Plan time.

Pov: Titan speakerman.

"Everybody. Were gathered here today in order to formulate a battle plan. If we dont get white back in time it may spell our doom."

Everyone discuss amongst themselves.

A speakerman raises his hand up.

Everyone looks to him as if to signal him to talk.

He sends out a transmission.

Speakerman 003# here. I say we gather up everyone and retreat for a couple days only leaving willing warriors on the battlefields while the rest are prepared and get ready for a full on offense. With titan speakerman here getting white is gonna be a simple act the issue is the complexions with freeing white. Im talking about gman, his a big problem so i think we should instantly free white and then let him wreck havoc on gman.

As he finished everyone had looks of agreement or understanding.

Then i finally spoke again.

"Then its settled. We have the strategy the troops and the power all we need is determination. Do you want to save white? THEN COME WITH ME THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL!"

Everyone cheers.

A scientist looks at me and asks.

Dont let it undermine the confidence but how are we supposed to win?

"A friend that i know is coming to assist us....

And they are angry too."

———————————————————————-

Dont worry guys i dont only plan on releasing only this short chapter. i got 2 or if your lucky... 6 more brewing and they might come out today the 2 is a sams guarantee.