Cinema man...

I had just finished polishing up my equipment for when we go on the field later for a test run.

My lowest height might be large but that means nothing i hope.

Alright so news flash we have to introduce the squad members and show how effective we are on the field as a team.

This matters because assembling a squad means going on squad missions with probably nearing thousands of skibidi and thats only each.

So you would imagine our team would have to be insanely strong or coordinated at the least.

So were gonna do a test run to see if its a good idea or not.

I asked the others about how they felt going for the most dangerous field to save our comrades.

They all said they are fine with it.

Only one was acting a bit weird about it which was ironically plunger.

He kept stuttering and overall being... unnatural and i cant put my finger on it.

I look at where were going and now i realized why.

We were going to the place we met which is the same place cinemaman is at currently.

Alright... i am now nervous too...

When a place you relate with good memories becomes one for bad memories of dead comrades and endless fighting...

You would be disheartened too...

But its all the more reason we should go.

We will make it good again.

Alright.

Im done polishing up everything.

I send a mini signal for only the S.O squad and prepare everything we would need.

...

Right so after everyone came we began the planning.

Todd and camerawoman and shockingly speakerwoman were in charge of the plans as all 3 made awesome plans.

Of course tv woman plunger and i just threw in random suggestions for their creativity to flow.

Which brings us here.

"And like that we would have turned the entire battlefield upside down and caused havoc and chaos in the skibidi army word from mouth to mouth spreads really fast."

Camerawoman said while having both hands on the map on the table.

"Then lets move yeah?"

Plunger says ready for action.

"You got everything white?"

Todd asks

"You know i did."

"Ill fly the plane!"

Said speakerwoman.

Yes we were going in a plane. Shocker.

"Just dont crash us ok?"

Tv woman said with a '-w-' face.

"Dont worry i got a pilots license."

"From where?"

"Exactly."

...

"OH SHIT WERE GONNA CRASH!!!"