Falling from a portal hurts. trust me. dont try it.

i backflip and land perfectly on a table but i broke it and fell on my back but with half the momentum.

Ouch!

owwwww...

"are we home yet?"

"i think we are white and we got company!"

frost prepares to attack the alliance members.

"hey hey hey!"

white takes his lazer guns away

"calm down THESE are my friends"

frost relaxs a little but brown is still fully on guard but won't attack

"they look the same?"

"frost they are literally the same people just better."

"if they are the same why would i trust them??"

"because their better???"

everyone in the cafeteria is dead slient watching this interaction.

"whatever ill take your word for it... if they betray either me or brown you made enemies for life."

"okay"

why is everyone staring at me-

oh hey plunger is coming up to me id better greet him-

"OWW!"

"fuck you for randomly disappearing."

"it wasnt by choice!"

"you literally said be careful as we entered the battle!"

"and i was careful...-ish."

"uhuh uhuh"

"bitch if you don-"

"wah wah wah wah"

"well damn fuck you too i guess."

...

...

"did anyone tell you your strong as fuck and good at punching?"

"yes. you."

"good because you need to know that! that deck with anyone other then me would have activiated emergency mode owwww..."

"white if this is your idea of good friend i dont like where this is going."

frost says concerned for his and browns safety.

"his not usually like this."

"yeah we also dont disappear into thin air for like 4 days!"

i flinch.

"speakerwoman hasnt gone out of her room once! and tv woman has become so serious you won't even believe its the same person!"

i flinch again.

"okay okay geez.. i should get introductions out of the way. this here the one with the military set and 5 knives in his lens is frost be kind with him his been through some shit. this is blaze. an alternative version of brown. i dont think you know brown but all you have to know is that he was left behind and rebelled with frost when frost saved him."

"ill introduce myself carefully then. as you might already know i am camera android 050# otherwise known as plunger cameraman. im not the one that kept hurting you so please dont think of me as him. im also whites personal body guard until he gets his size shifting capabilities back."

white in somehow complete montone says

"what."

as white and plunger argue a bit more
blaze just stares at plunger cameraman weighing his words.