Talk with brown and the ring of death.

I knock on the door where brown is and get a tired response.

"Come in."

I open the door and come in noticing brown is barely awake.

He looks at me then looks me up and down and then after a little while it looks like something clicked for him...

"WHITE?!? IM SO SORRY! IF I KNEW IT WAS YOU I WOULDA CLEANED UP!"

Then he sulks against the wall.

"Theres no hoppppeeee.. wuuuuuuuuu..."

I chuckle a bit.

"Now your laughing at me noooooo...."

"No no its just that your quite an energetic person which im glad to see despite everything!"

Brown looks up with new found hope.

"Really?"

"Really."

He suddenly gets up and pumps his fist.

"Yesssss second chance acquired!"

"Hahahahahaha!"

Id put my hand on his head and pat him a bit.

"If it makes you happy then sure, lets call it a second chance even though you never lost the first"

I hear no response from brown and get worried then id look at him only yo see him looking at me like i was his favorite popstar coming to visit or something...

Eyes of pure admiration.

"I just came up to check on ya kiddo, if you need any help i accepted your friend request you can send a transmission and i wont be annoyed if you think that remember that i want to help you so it wouldnt be a hassle."

"Alright... thank you for coming over!"

"Ill visit soon!"

I give him a thumbs up as i turn to leave.

He responds with his own and so i go out to meet up with titan cameraman and my squad again.

I on the way spot a familiar enemy...

Gman.

It was him.

Well thats fine.

Afterall...

Hes pretty weak.

Right?

I signal everyone to come to me and bring frost with them.

And after a little while we all meet up charging after gman.

He smirks unnoticed by us then leaves us with a 8 legged toilet thats supers tall.

His double my size and titan cameramans size.

He has 8 lazers on his main toilet body and 10 chainsaws he has so much defense against speakermen its almost downright terrifying..

He prepares to shoot at us when i just grab his leg spin him around mid air and then throw him away causing a big explosion.

"Funny."

I then sigh tiredly and procced to follow gman with everyone in suit.

Lately the toilets have had insane speaker protection...

Like too much.

Toilets that were deaf had fucking headphones and almost all toilets were deaf.

I literally cant even using any of my speaker attacks anymore...

Soon enough we stop and see gman just standing there with a familiar face of 'come get me'.

As soon as everyone approaches and the grounds troops show up along with frost....

We get caught of guard with 5 toilets that can teleport taking everyone expect me and the ground alliance being pushed away quickly.

I get on guard and try to flee but my legs gets grabbed and i get thrown in the middle of 3 giant and titan toilets...

The scientist.

Gman.

And that speaker toilet.

Suddenly a forcefield activates around us keeping me from escaping.

And thus i was put in a ring of death.

...