Whats going on again? (Episode 24)

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=NWQs2GFtmWA

(Your theme for now because you were bored ill tell you when it plays)

[Pov: Y/n]

"Ughhh my head... what was i doing last night? Oh right. I was watching part 2 of episode 57."

You get up as you realize your in the middle of a city? More importantly the city looks really familiar...

You can hear the speakermen song and toilets being flushed.

I just wanna listen to the baller phonk remix at this point would be funny...

It started playing? Huh? Whatever ill take it

"Im in some wacky dream aren't i?"

I ask myself not even sure of it myself.

"Oh well better not waste time and help out."

As i enter the battle and flush the skibidi's all the speakermen and cameramen were looking at me weird...

"Hey whats up guys?"

Now they look a bit confused but pay it no mind as they thumbs up and dance in my direction.

Truck sized and even 1 story tall skibidi's didnt take kindly to the flank and started rushing me by this point i have no combat experience at all.

But For some reason my punchs hurt and i mean Hurt.

This poor toilet is a victim and a testimony.

A single punch from me broke its... ceramic? Bones? House??? I dont know but its the base of the toilet and... spilled all its guts.

Wait.

GUTS?? SKIBIDI'S DOn't have... guts... huh.

The skibidi's are terrified and the most the cameramen and speakermen are making vomit gestures.

I pay it no mind as i keep destroying the skibidi's relentlessly and this is surprisingly getting.. fun.

I was always rather sadistic so i enjoyed giving people pain but just straight up spilling their guts and blood on the floor? Not much before anyways.

I get a transmission of sorts while im fighting.

Cameraman#567 Here. A new speakerman has appeared, we no longer need reinforcements.

Curious. i wasn't supposed to be here was i? Wait... isnt this episode 24? My titan appears in 2 or 3 more episodes! No this isnt good... i need to learn how to fight and quickly if i have any hope of saving my titan.

"Everyone the enemy is faltering CHARGE!"

As i say that all my fellow cameramen and speakermen are charging and flushing the toilets

I stay behind for a second to cooldown and checkout my outfit since i always liked the outfits... wait why am i wearing titan speakermans outfit? And why is it white?

...

no one is gonna answer.

might aswell take it.

It is my favorite after all.

Alright so i managed to allow the intro to happen normally which is good.

Alright im gonna try going where ever they assign me.

Huh? Oh a new transmission.

Camerman#307 here. We need support as the toilets here are building level and we wont last for long.

Guess i know where im going dont i?

After some looking around i found a motorcycle thats still usable.

I go around checking its condition first for good measures.

I never driven before but heres to hoping my ai saves me this time.