Chapter 25 Valery's success

A week has gone by and during that time they experienced a huge storm. So during that time, Noa was very busy with securing all the animals inside for safety and giving them enough food for them to last for days so that she did not have to give it to them during the storm as she felt that it would only get worse later on and last for a few days. She was right and it lasted for 5 days and luckily she gave them enough food for a weak. It was not until today that the weather has finally cleared. But it also means that she is going to be very busy all day and maybe tomorrow as well. After all, she could not clean the animals living space during that time so now she has to not only clean up their living space but also completely change their breeding for all of them. She also most likely needs to clean the animals themselves as they were standing in their feces for 5 days. She can only hope that none of her animals got sick during this time and nothing got destroyed especially her plantations. So although she doesn't like it she has no choice but to leave her children to Gaia to take care of them all day as she needs to be working all day.

Luckily for her the twins knew that their mother needed to work all day so they did not complain. In fact, they helped their mother out which made her very proud. But it did not take long for Valery to get bored so she ran along to play. Evior on the other hand was only ton happy with her leaving as he gets to spend some alone time with his mother. But unfortunately, during that time Gaia was asleep as she did not need to worry about anything since they were with their mother. So she did not notice her running off and Noa was too busy to notice Gaia sleeping and wake her up. But she was also not too worried as inside the barrier it is very safe. 

Valery runs off to play in the fruit tree garden as she is chancing butterflies with a happy grin on her face. Because of that, she did not notice that she soon ran off towards the barrier and as she jumped to catch one she jumped too far and accidentally crossed the barrier. While normally no creature or human can go in and out without Noa's amulet there are a few exceptions. Such as insects, and small singing birds and it seems that it doesn't work on children as well. It is to be said that the main reason Noa felt safe even though she tried to continuously walk outside the barrier she thought that the barrier would hinder her from actually succeding as not even weak animals such as chickens can pass through. Now it seems like she was wrong. No, in fact, this is not entirely true, although Noa and her children don't know it but because of she and her children do not have any aura that the beings of this world possess so a barrier such as this one doesn't really work on them as the barrier uses aura to sense on creatures to block as the stronger the animal is the stronger aura they will process to things that don't have it can pass through just fine. Just like Valery. It did not take long for Valery to notice that she was outside the barrier and when she did she got excited.

Valery: Yay, I have succeeded! She thinks and starts to look around. Seeing all the huge trees she gets very giddy inside. This is new territory and someone as adventurous as her is surely very curious by nature and this is exactly what is happening right now. But although she is very tempted to run off and explore Valery did not walk too far off. After all, she knows that she is not allowed to be here and that she may encounter something dangerous If something happens she needs to be close to the barrier in order to run to safety. So she only walked a few meters away from the barrier. 

( 15 Minutes later)

Noa is done with cleaning the chicken coop and that is when she notices that Valery is gone and Gaia is not with her, instead, she is sleeping. Seeing this she quicly wakes her up and scolds her, after all her job is to look after the children and she fails in doing so. But she could not be too hard on her, after all, she is still a dog. So she told Gaia to look for her and she started to look as well but in the other direction.

Valery suddenly heard something in the bushes and with her curiosity, she could not help going there to take a look. Luckily there was no dangerous animal hiding there Instead what he was was a man that looked like a living masterpiece.

 Luckily there was no dangerous animal hiding there Instead what he was was a man that looked like a living masterpiece

He is lying against a tree and has blood pouring out from his right shoulder. If Noa was here she would notice that not only has he been stabbed by a sword but he has also been poisoned. And with the poison that was used, she can see that this man must be extremely strong because if he was not then he would already be dead. Not only is this poison very deadly by itself but if it is exposed to metal it will become even more potent and with it being on the sword that stabbed him it becomes even more dangerous. Seeing him Valary completely freezes, not only because she has never seen someone so badly wounded before but also because she is admiring beauty. As the man senses someone approaching him he tries to force his eyes open in alrearness but even so he could not do anything if someone attacked him in this state. But when he saw the child he was completely stunned.

The ma: "... A...a kid?" He mutters but he is having a very hard time speaking. and then he falls unconscious. 

Valery: This, wouldn't he be a perfect candidate for my dad?

Thinking like this she gets excited and runs back inside the barrier to get her mother. When she finally found her her mother started to scold her as she saw her walking inside the barrier. But when she told her that she saw a hurt man close by and wanted her to save him she followed her outside the barrier. But unlike her daughter, she did not really care about his looks she just carried him into the extra house he built and laid I'm on the bed. But before she starts to treat him she puts on a bracelet that she got from Xyll. This bracelet can lower the cultivation of the wearer as she is worried that he may attack them and if that happens they will die as he is obviously a very strong cultivator as he is still alive. So she does this for reassurance. Once that is done she finally starts to treat him.