Chapter 14 Back to traning

For the next few days, Noa has been focusing on recuperating her strange after giving birth as well as taking care of the twins. She has been feeding them, cleaning them, putting them to sleep, and watching them when she had nothing else to do. In fact, they have only left her sight when she went to the toilet. Even when she cleaned and cooked she always took glances at them evry so often. It is to the point that one would think that they could die at evry moment from an uncurable illness. But she was not the only one both Gaia and Antrir have been stuck to them as well. Gaia is watching over them like a loyal guard dog while Antrir has taken a liking to Eivor as he is no longer making trouble around the house instead he is stuck to him like glue. He wants to sleep where Eivor sleeps, eat what he eats and watch him from at least a meter away when there is nothing to do. Unfortunately for him, he is never given any human milk so he just looks at Noa with an aggrieved expression whenever she breastfeeds her twins.

That is what she is doing right now, she has already breastfed Valory so now she is breastfeeding Eivor. And as predicted Antrir is watching the whole process unfold with the same aggrieved eyes. As he sways his tail in annoyance just like a cat.

Xyll: " I don't know if I should be happy or sad that my baby has been smitten by your boy." She pouts.

Noa:" It is alright to be jealous you know."

Xyll: " Wha... wha... it is not that bad, I am very happy now that he is obedient and is not destroying this house."

Noa:" Yes, but you do seem lonely."

Xyll: " Well I did not expect him to find a partner so soon."

Noa: " Partner... Xyll, he is not even a month old."

Xyll: " Say how about we do an arranged marriage between our boys since my boy like yours so much?"

Noa: " No, never, I am not going to decide this for him, my son should decide for himself who he wants. Besides even if I would do that it would be when he is much older."

Xyll: " Hey, he is practically acting as your son-in-law already and your son doesn't seem to mind Antrir clinging to him."

Noa: " He is just a human baby, and knows nothing about romantic love. And he won't know until he is at least in his teenage years."

Xyll: " So late?"

Noa: " How is that late... well humans mature later then than dragons, so many that's why you think that?"

Xyll: " I suppose."

Xyll: " But aren't you too clingy to your children too?"

Noa: "... Probebly, I just... never thought that I would have children one day. Even though I was pregnant... it did not hit me until I feed them for the first time. It still feels like a dream."

Xyll: " Wow, you have really become more emotional since you gave birth, you have smiled more than once a day." 

Noa: " I was not that bad."

Xyll: " No you were, but that is just who you are."

Noa:"..."

Xyll: " But you should really start to pick up on your cultivation now, and I think that you should gain some real fighting experience instead of cultivating as if you start to cultivate more your foundation will be unstable."

Noa: " I have plenty of fighting experience in my past life and I have practiced my moves on a target."

Xyll: " That is why you did not need to do it before but at your current stage you do."

Noa: " But I dont feel right in leaving my children until they at least have stopped breastfeeding."

Xyll: " I can bring you a magical beast here and set up a barrier so that you can fight it without worry." 

Noa: "Well alright."

Xyll: "Since you are in the early stage of a spirit master I think a grade 3 magical beast will do. I will go now and find one, take care of my baby."

Noa: " Like i even need to when he is stuck to my son."

Xyll: " Bye, then."

Noa: "Bye."

Xyll then leaves the house and flies away and did not come back after 2 hours. When she is finally back she grabs the twins and asks Noa to follow. Which she and Antrir dose. Once they are outside she sees a big barrier with a magical beast in it. Xyll asks her to enter and tells her how to. Once that is done Noa walks in while Xyll sits down with the babies and watches how the fight is about to go down.

 Once that is done Noa walks in while Xyll sits down with the babies and watches how the fight is about to go down