Chapter 16

It took a week for Noa to wake up, leaving Xyll to look after the children. Luckily for her Noa had already supplement milk for her babies just in case something like this happened. When she woke up she noticed Gaia sleeping beside her. In this way, she knew she passed out in more than one day. After all, Gaia only sleeps in her bed when she is worried about her. She smiles inside and pats Gaia's head gently so that she does not wake her up. After that, she leaves her bed to look for her children, but as she does so she can feel the pain in her muscles. She grunts a little but perseveres, she continues to walk be it slowly. 

Noa: It seems like I need to have more physical training before everything else's. If this was my old body this little exercise would not bother me at all. As she walks about she can hear sounds from the kitchen. It seems like Xyll is trying to calm down one of the twins. Once she walked in she notices the baby crying is Valery. Evior on the other hand is playing with Antrirs tail, trying to grab it as it sways left and right. Seeing this she smiles in her heart and thinks: As expected, children are the greatest blessing in the world. Then Xyll finally looks up and sees her.

Xyll:" Noa, take her, I don't know how to stop her from crying." She says as she runs over to her and hastily gives her to her. Noa looks at her daughter in her bosom and simply looks at him and just like that Valary stops crying. Seeing this Xyll pouts and looks at Valary with defeat.

Xyll: Why, did she not like me holding her?

Noa: " How long was I asleep?"

Xyll: " A week."

Noa:" Realy, so long?"

Xyll: " I don't know why either, speaking of which how did you do that with the metal?"

Noa: " What?"

Xyll: " How were you able to change the form of the metal ore with your cultivation?"

Noa: " Oh, that, I just sense the qi inside the metal and use my metal attribute to move it dose changing its shape. It is very simple really, why do you ask?" She says as she looks at Xyll with bewilderment. 

Xyll: " You... really... (sigh)... look, doing what you did is something no one else has been able to do before. It's not like no one tried sensing the qi inside of the metal pieces before and tried to move it. But as far as I know, no one can do it. It seems that your sensitivity for qi is greater than one should imagine."

Noa: " So what you are implying is that I should keep this ability hidden until I am strong enough to protect myself and my children."

Xyll: " Right, as expected of you, you are so smart."

Noa:"... Why though, even if I am the only one who can use this ability it is not like it is really that powerful."

Xyll: " No, you need to think of the bigger picture here, because of your ability you can use your metal attribute to be able to use water and earth techniques with metal instead. Also, there is now more unpredictability with your attacks now as you are traveling with new grounds. That makes you very scary and powerful. Once you head out of Nao forest to mingle with society, many will want to kill you before you become too strong if they know of this."

Noa: " So it is that powerful?"

Xyll: " Yes."

Noa: " I will try my best with keeping this a secret. I don't really care about myself that much but I am a mother now so I need to be careful for their sake."

Xyll: " Good."

Noa: " Oh, when was the last time you feed the twins?"

Xyll: " 5 hours ago."

Noa: " Then they might be hungry." She says as she pulls down her clothes to reveal one of her breasts. She then takes Valary to see if she wants to breastfeed after sitting down. And that she does, in fact, Valary is actually very hungry which makes one wonder why she did not cry because of hunger. In fact, she ate so much that it feels like there would be no room left in her stomach. Once Valery is done eating, Noa makes her burp and put her down to do the same thing with Evior. once she has sitten down with him Antrir follows and sits in Noa's lap to watch. Which makes Xyll jealous of both Noa and Evior. Her son has never wanted to sit on her lap before and during this week her son has never let her pick Evior up and sitt down with him. So she was only able to feed him inside his cribs as she was barely able to move him without having her son bite her ankles. So she moved the crib around instead. Does her son think that Noa and Evior are his family and not her? No, she needs to teach her son a lesson, he needs to realize that she is his mother so he can't go around being someone else's son. Even if it is Noa. Thinking like this Xyll picks her son up and without word goes outside with him. Noa did not know what it is all about but seeing her excretion of anger she did not say anything. All she knows is that she heard loud sounds coming from her yard and she hopes that that did not destroy anything. But if they did, Xyll will get a piece of her mind. 

So she just sat there feeding Evior, who eats a lot less than his sister. In fact, she is worried that he ate too little. But she puts it at the back of her mind. Except for the first few days, Evior has always eaten a little less than what she thinks is normal and Valery has always eaten more than she thinks possible. But they are still healthy so she doesn't worry too much about it any longer. Besides she is a doctor so she can handle it if they get sick in the future.