Chapter 19

Dean Pov

"What did I do Dean? Why do you act like this whenever I talk to someone."

We were riding away from the party.

"Be quiet, Danny."

"Why do you look like you're in so much turmoil? What is going on?" I hear the frustration in her voice.

I remained silent. I contemplated my future. Our future. How far am I willing to go to have her.

I cleared my throat. "I don't like it when other men look at you. I get jealous."

She gasped in surprise. "You do. So-so, does that mean. You like me, like, as a woman."

I grabbed her by her throat and pulled her across the seat to me. I raised the partition up so Nate couldn't see.

"Yes, like a woman." I kissed her. She gasps into my mouth. With my hand still around her throat I pulled her closer to me.

"Push your tongue against mine." It gives me great pleasure knowing that I'm her first kiss. I'll be her first everything.

"I have a surprise for you." She looked so dazed. I released her throat and rubbed her face so she could focus on what I'm saying.

"What kind of surprise?"

"This one, look."

She turned her head and gasped. "Oh wow, is that a fountain made up of horses and look, it's shooting out water."

I nodded.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful. Whose house is this."

"It's mine."

"What, why, why would you. Wait what happened to the old house. Where's Kyle."

"Calm down. Kyle will be here. The old house is no more. I want you to decorate this one. Turn it into a home. I know you didn't like the last one."

She smiled. "I would love to. You know I'll do anything for you Dean but, but about the party. Are you still upset?"

She's scared that she has a night of pain awaiting her and she does but not in the way she thinks.

"Very, let's go." I grabbed her hand. We made our way inside. The foyer was empty. Everything was empty. I don't have any furniture yet. I'll let Danny decorate however she wants.

"Wow, look at that staircase." It was a double staircase leading to the upstairs landing.

I took her hand and led her upstairs. When we got to my room there was only a bed. I turned her to me. I kissed her. I grabbed her round ass and pushed her on my hard dick. She gasped and moaned. Her soft mellows and moans drove me crazy.

"Take a shower with me." She blushed as I pulled her dress off.

"Undress me." She pulled my suit off slowly. She started with my jacket then shirt, shoes and pants. The whole time I'm trying to convey with my eyes what's about to happen.

"Why are you staring like that?" She asked.

I chuckled at her naivete. "Take your shoes off." When she was in nothing but her thong. I walked around her. When I made it behind her I could barely control myself. Her ass is high and round. But the best part is how her hips poke out and create that gap between her legs.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the shower. When we got there I removed her panties. I kissed her for a long time. Until she started fidgeting. I open the glass door to the shower. "Start the shower."

She started the shower. When the spray started I pushed her against the wall and kissed her hard.

She broke the kiss. "Dean, my body, it's-it's burning and aching. I can't. I don't know what to-to."

"Calm down, sweet pea."

My hand cuffed her sex. She moaned as I spread her folds. I massaged her clit with my two fingers then stuck them inside her. Damn she's wet. I take my other hand and pinch her nipple. "Oh god. What-what is happening. It's burning hotter."

"Let it go, baby." I rubbed her clit faster then pinched her nipples harder while tonguing her neck. I knew she was close. I stared down in her face as her orgasm hit. Her eyes grew big with surprise then closed tight as her body arched. "Oh, oh my." She repeated over and over as she came down. I couldn't take my eyes off her face. She relaxed then smiled at me.

"That was great."

"Yes it was, let's bathe and get out." I'm barely holding it together. I want to fuck her against this shower wall but it will cause her pain and I don't want to cause her unnecessary pain. When I stuck my finger in her, I already knew she would have a hard time taking me. My finger barely fits.

After we bathed and dried off, we made our way to the room. I pushed her on the bed and climbed on top of her. I kissed her for several minutes. I went down to her throat. I kissed and licked it. When I made my way to her breast I tried to suck the whole thing in my mouth. After I released her breast I sucked on her nipple. I sucked harder when she started moaning and moving her body, squirming.

I worked my way down. I nibbled on her stomach and inner thighs. Then I decided to get this over with before I cum in anticipation. I flicked her clit back and forth with my tongue then sucked it into my mouth. She started moving her hips on my mouth. I knew she was ready.

I climbed back up her body and kissed her then stared down into her face. "I want you Danny. Do you want me?"

"More than anything. I-I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed her then lined my dick up at her entrance then pushed.

"Aaaaaahhh." She let out a scream that shook the walls in the room. She grabbed my arms as tears ran from her eyes. I stopped moving. I started kissing her tears.

"It's ok baby, it's supposed to hurt at first."

"Ok," she replied softly.

"Do you trust me?" I tried to keep the growl from my voice but I'm in more pain than she is. Her channel is choking my dick like a vice. I need to move. I can't let it sit here and get strangled.

"I need to move, sweet pea. Let me move."

"Ok. I trust you."

As I moved, goosebumps formed all over my skin. I shivered from the feelings moving over my body. Her hands timidly climbed up my back. I growled.

She moaned as I moved my hips against hers. Gyrating my pelvic in and out of her and receiving the ultimate pleasure. I put my mouth to her neck and sucked, kissed and licked. Moments later her nipples pebbled and she came screaming and jerking. I'm seconds behind her with what I hope is a masculine shout but I don't think it was. My level of pleasure was too great.

I fell to the side. I was drained. "Sweet pea. That was amazing." In the morning I will go get her a morning after pill, even though I made her start taking birth control months ago. My intention was to pull out but her vagina had other ideas. It gripped me tight and wouldn't let go. I grabbed her and pulled her close to me. I will never let her go and if that's selfish then so be it.  

A/N: I'm about to do something new and exciting with my books that readers will love. My books will be free soon. All of them. Periodically check my wall/ announcements for details.