Ep.11 (Part 2)

(Kima, on the other hand...)

Kima's mind : Hahh... I'm glad that either of us were not likely the impostor. But that being said, I don't know how I should approach Luna...

(Kima was also happy that her doubts were slowly cleared up, but she's now troubled of how to converse with Luna especially when they had those awkward moments earlier.)

Kima's mind : Ugh...

(As the anxious woman struggles on such a predicament, a voice from the person she wants to talk to but can't comes out from her back.)

Luna : Um...

Kima : ...!

(She was surprised from the voice she didn't expect to hear as she diverts back her attention to reality. She turns at her behind only to see a person also visibly struggling to speak.)

Kima : Wh-What is it...?

Luna : ....

(For some reasons, Kima felt uneasy as if the suspense in Luna's long pause fueled her negative thoughts.)

Luna : Uh...

(It was no doubt that Luna was scared. Even after all of her determination earlier, it felt like it disappeared in an instant the moment she approached her. It became difficult to remember back the words she wants to say that she clenches the bottom end of her uniform with her left hand.)

Kima : Um, Luna---

(Kima was about to ask if she was okay, until a third party's presence interferes the scene.)

Aero : Hey, since the both of you are cleared only by a bit, we'll be no longer grouping ourselves to your group.

Gemi : Um, did we interrupt something?

Luna : N-No, you didn't!

(Of course she would say that. Normally, one would evade the conversation if they had nothing to say.)

Aero : Anyway, time is ticking. We need more hands to get the job done just like what Kres said. So with that, I expect the both of you to cooperate.

Kima : Y-Yeah, of course.

Aero : So, we'll be off first, then.

Gemi : See you later.

Luna : See you later.

(Aero and Gemi parted ways with Luna and Kima in the middle of the Y-shaped glass bridge and went to the bottom-left side. With the two left alone on the bridge, their usual awkwardness returned again.)

Kima : Shall we go, too?

Luna : A-Ah, yeah...

(They head to the Greenhouse Room, where the next set of damaged wires are located. Based on how silent they are, it seems walking side by side with each other is out of reach from their hands. In fact, Kima was up front ahead, while Luna was behind keeping the same pace. They reach the destination after a silent walk, and even after fixing some of the electric boxes in the Greenhouse Room, they were still dead silent as ever.)

[Scene : Greenhouse Room]

Luna's mind : Ahh, my courage just disappeared out of nowhere. Now I'm back to square one!

Kima's mind : I can't handle the silence, but I don't even know what to talk...

(With the both of them stuck in an impasse, a familiar figure comes in the scene.)