Ep.5 (Part 1)

Zeno : MAYVEN!!

(With the identity of the killer being revealed from that memory, Zeno fumes out immense anger and is now dashing towards Mayven, with the intention of punching him out.)

Mayven : Zen---

(Before Mayven could fully turn his face to him, Zeno was already at his front, delivering a blow from his right fist.)

Mayven : *fell onto the ground* Ngh! You son of a---

(When Mayven tried to retaliate back, Zeno was already on top of Mayven's body, preventing him to get up. With that, Zeno clenched Mayven's collar of his lime uniform and continued punching him with his right hand.)

Aimer : Hey, Zeno!

(Aimer arduously pulled Zeno away from Mayven to keep Mayven from being hurt.)

Zeno : You bastard!!! *been pulled backwards*

Mayven : *cough* Ah, there it is. Your *cough*...true nature. What, you're mad at me just because your cover was blown away? Talk about childish!

(Mayven didn't fight back, rather, he tries to get away with words. On the other hand, Melan went on Mayven's back, just in case if Mayven wants to punch Zeno out so she can stop him.)

Melan : Mayven, you should also stop...

Zeno : You!!!!

(As Zeno was showing relentless resistance, he got away with Aimer's grasp and swiftly dashes to Mayven to ram him. Yumei realizes that Melan was in Mayven's back and Zeno could also crash into her, so she alerted her.)

Yumei : Melan! Watch out!

(Within a split second, Melan was able to dodge out safely and Mayven was been rammed towards the wall.)

Mayven : Gahh!

(One of Mayven's belongings had dropped because of the painful impact. Yumei notices it and tries to grab it. Meanwhile, Zeno and Mayven continued fighting and Aimer and Melan also continued to stop them.)

Yumei : This is... *examines the dropped item*

Yumei : !!

(Yumei saw something important whilst investigating the item. And with that, Yumei now knows who the impostor is.)

Yumei : I see.

(But with the commotion happening in the Cafeteria, she realized it was futile to stop them. And so, Yumei thought of a great idea. She goes for the emergency button to stop them as they teleport. When she presses it, everyone was placed in the seats around the table and they fell into silence. Basically, the same thing happens when you press the emergency button.)

Yumei : Both of you just don't stop, do you?

Aimer : Y-Yumei... *in shock due to the sudden teleportation*

(He was in shock of the sudden teleportation. In fact, the rest felt the same thing.)

Yumei : Well, I called it because I found something crucial. And with this, I now know who the impostor is.

Aimer : Y-You do? Tell us!

Yumei : First off, do you know what this is, right?

(She shows the dropped item she got to the others.)

Melan : Our badge?

Yumei : Precisely. And when we look at the back of our badges, it shows what team we are in and the printed signature of the CEO of Mira Corp. But in this badge...