Ep.4 (Part 2)

Aimer : Space Forest, you say?!

Melan : What's that? Did I hear something about Ace or East?

(Melan says something from the distance as she walks fast together with Yumei and Reyna.)

Yumei : It's Space Forest, Melan.

(She hits Melan on the head in a gentle manner.)

Melan : Ow.

Aimer : Is that true, Zeno?

Zeno : You can check the map if you want.

(Aimer checks the map and confirms that they are actually in Space Forest.)

Aimer : You were right. No wonder.

Melan : Hey, what's this Space Forest thing you're talking about?

Aimer : A particular location in space that resides between our planet and Planet Deagon. It was known for its mysterious invisible clouds, capable of making ships that pass here to mess with the ship's navigation system and making everyone feel lost.

Mayven : And also, it's capable of disrupting radio waves which is the reason why we can't form a contact request to the HQ.

Aimer : That's right. It may look like we're not in the Space Forest just by looking outside, but actually we're in the middle of it right now. Like once you're in this place, appearances such as planets will make it look like they're concealing themselves.

Melan : Ohhh, now I see!

Yumei : For the record, we even went here while going towards Planet Deagon.

Melan : Oh, we did?

Yumei : Ah wait, nevermind. You were sleeping on that time.

Melan : Wait, since we're here, we will also get lost, don't we?

Aimer : We set a specific direction that leads directly towards Earth, so don't worry, we won't be lost. And the Space Forest is only capable of making us feel confused and distorting the radio waves.

(Meanwhile, Zeno on the other side...)

Zeno's mind : This can't be good. We're slowly being slaughtered here by an impostor and we can't get help from the outside.

Zeno : Aimer, can we go back to Cafeteria?

Aimer : Yeah, sure, why not. Do you have something to tell us?

Zeno : You could say that.

[Scene : Cafeteria]

Zeno : Aimer, can we put a hold on doing these tasks? I get the vibe that the impostor is using this advantage to keep us separate and kill us one by one.

Melan : Yeah! Zeno's right, Aimer!

Aimer : I wish I could do that, but Cleis said we must do all of them or else, the ship will not last much longer.

Melan : So all of these are important tasks? Some of them sounded very trivial to me.

Aimer : I get that a lot, but I am no expert when it comes to these things. The people on Andromeda Division knows more about the ship's condition, especially since that she was the one who made the model and interior designs of the Turtle II. So the best we could do now is to do all of the tasks given.

Zeno's mind : ...

Aimer : Let's act now. Now that four of our members are dead now, we will be occupying their assigned tasks and do it in their stead. The time we have left now is...