Ep.5 (Part 2)

Zeno : What are we going to do with "Mayven's" body?

Aimer : To throw in the space, maybe?

(He spoke as he came out from Medbay.)

Melan : Hey, Aimer! You're still not okay! Please rest for a while!

Aimer : It's really no big deal, Melan. I can even walk just fine.

Yumei : Melan's right. You should rest up.

Aimer : Like I said---

(Something beeped at Aimer's pocket. Apparently, it was his communication tube.)

Aimer : Oh? A contact request from MIRA HQ?

Melan : Contac---Wait, so we are right now...

Yumei : ...outside of Space Forest, it seems.

(Aimer inserts the tube again into the hole in the side of the button meant specifically for the tube. The button instantly divided into four parts and it presented a light holographic video coming out from the tiny projector in the middle.)

Astra : This is Astra Starfall, Deputy Chief of Nebula Division, speaking. We got a report from the investigation regarding the case of your team's lost and killed member. They said they know who was the victim---

(Astra notices the dead impostor at the background. From the holographic live video, her face was painted in shock.)

Astra : Is that...

Yumei : This? *refers to the dead body* It's the corpse of the impostor, like you see. Mayven was the one who's lost and killed, right?

Astra : Yes. It's been confirmed that it's Mayven.

Yumei : Hah, that's very reassuring to know, Astra.

Melan : Whew...at least we didn't get to kill an innocent one, just like---

Aimer : Melan. Please don't speak of it any further.

(Melan almost revealed the reason behind Meteor's death. One more word, and Aimer would have lost his mind once again.)

Melan : Ah, I'm...sorry.

Astra : ...

Astra : I'm also sorry, guys.

Aimer : Astra? Why?

Astra : It took me long before I could save you all. I was also trying my hardest but at the end, reality was not in my favor and I truly regret it.

Aimer : No, no, Astra! It wasn't your fault! Rather, it's... mine.

Melan : Aimer?

Aimer : I became very indecisive. I didn't know what to do, despite being a leader of Team Freya. And before I could even think of something, my teammates are already on the floor, showing me their end.

Yumei : Aimer, Astra, let's save all of this for later. For now, let's do all the unrepaired systems first.

Aimer : Oh, yes, we only have little time!

Astra : You might not need to worry about that, Aimer.

Aimer : Eh? Why is that?

Astra : One of the teams of the Spades of Mira, The Hydra Spaze, already returned from their emergency operations. I immediately made a request for them right away to rescue you with their cargo ship and they're probably at your location any minute now.

Aimer : The Hydra Spaze?

Yumei : Oh, speak of the devil...

(Outside of the window in Cafeteria, an enormous cargo ship was seen. It seemed like it was the Team Hydra Spaze Astra just mentioned.)