Ep.4 (Part 1)

Reyna : No, that can't be...

(Zeno and Yumei rushed towards the body while Reyna was left at the entrance frozen in place.)

Zeno : Kruso has been killed?

(As Yumei was about to press the report button...)

Zeno : Wait, don't press the report button yet. I'll find some fresh evidence around here while you check his status.

Yumei : Ah, got it, Zeno.

(Zeno investigates the scene and looks for evidence while Yumei checks Kruso's body. After searching, Zeno had no luck and found nothing.)

Zeno : Tsk, he sure is good... How about him, Yumei?

Yumei : Kruso is dead. He can't be treated again.

(Reyna felt more shocked as she hears the devastating words coming out from Yumei's lips.)

Reyna : Noooooo!!!!!!

(Zeno presses the number 0 long enough again and everyone alive in the ship teleported to Cafeteria.)

[Scene : Cafeteria]

Aimer : Guys, what was that scream? Did anyone hear that?

Mayven : I also heard a scream, too.

Yumei : Melan, come with me!

Melan : A-Ah, right away!

(Yumei and Melan both proceeded to Medbay.)

Zeno : Hey, Reyna, calm down!

(Zeno tries to comfort Reyna who's losing her mind because of how many people are getting killed in their team. Reyna releases all her tears from her eyes as she can't handle what's going on anymore.)

Reyna : I can't take this anymore, Zeno...

Aimer : Wait, what happened to Reyna?

Zeno : About that...

(Yumei and Melan went out from Medbay, carrying a stretcher and now heading to Electrical. As they walk through Cafeteria...)

Melan : Yumei, why are we bringing a stretcher?

(When Melan asked the question, everyone had their attention towards Melan and Yumei.)

Yumei : ...

Melan : Yumei? Hey??

(Yumei stopped walking.)

Yumei : Kruso...

Melan : Hm? What about him----

(Melan immediately understood the situation and creates an appalled expression.)

Melan : No way...

Yumei : Yes, he's dead.

Mayven : What?!

Aimer : That can't be true!

Yumei : I saw the scene myself. Come along if you want to get your doubts answered.

(Everyone decided to come along. Zeno also wanted to go with them, but when he saw Reyna in such a state, he changed his mind.)

Zeno : I think...I'll just stay.

Yumei : Okay, if you insist.

(Everyone went to Electrical except for Reyna and Zeno. Zeno tries to get a glass of water to help her calm down.)

Zeno : Here, drink it.

(He hands over the glass full of water to her. In a shaky manner, Reyna grabs the glass of water from Zeno's hand with both hands and drinks it. With no sign of gradual relief, Zeno was somehow worried for her.)