Ep.7 (Part 2)

Skyfrost : I already did an introduction earlier but I'll still do it. My name is Skyfrost. You could just call me Sky. Nice to meet you once again, Luna.

Luna : Me too! *bows*

Skyfrost : Karenina, you're next.

Karenina : Hah?! Why would I introduce myself again?!

Skyfrost : Come on, don't spoil the mood. Besides, you haven't introduced yourself yet. It was me when I said your name earlier.

Karenina : Kuhh... F-Fine... *embarassed*

Karenina : The name's Karenina, n-nice to meet you.

(Luna slowly smiles and says the following.)

Luna : Nice to meet you too, Karenina.

(As if Luna enchanted a spell on her, Karenina blushes hard and started punching Skyfrost for some reason.)

Karenina : Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

Skyfrost : Why the hell are you punching me out of the blue?!

Gemi : Probably she was embarassed. *smirks*

Reini : Or maybe she thought Luna was cute. *smirks*

Karenina : Get lost, you freaking twins!

Edelweiss : Or could be both. *smirks*

Karenina : Not you too, Hana!

Kima : Then I'm the last one. You already know me but my name is Kima. Glad to be working with you. *smiles*

Luna : Mm! Likewise!

(The ambient mood seemed to have took the spotlight after introductions were over, until Aether's cough spoiled and interrupted the moment.)

Aether : *coughs*

Aero : Oh, take it easy, Aether. *pats Aether's back*

Reini : You don't have to be so greedy, Aether. We still have a lot of food here.

Aether : I-I'm sorry... The meat was just too alluring...

Edelweiss : Then let's eat more, everyone! We don't want to lose to Aether!

Aether : This isn't a contest!

(Without a care in the world, they continued eating and enjoying the festive occasion. They talk about random things, mostly about work, while taking their bite of the scrumptious food. In the midst of the moment, Kima asks something to Luna.)

Kima : So, what do you say? Exactly just like what I said, right? That we're happy and kind-hearted?

(Before Luna answers the question, she looks around her team, who are talking to each other while eating. Everyone can picture it, even Luna herself, that it was exactly what she said; a happy and kind-hearted team. Just by looking at them, Luna already found an answer.)

Luna : Mm. You're right.

(After a while, the party came to a close and everyone started cleaning up. Some weren't able to help because they were too full from what's offered in the hotpot and can't move an inch. Once the cleaning was done, they decided to call it a day and go home.)

[Scene : 111th Floor - Hallway]

Luna : Eh? We're already going home?

Kima : Usually we'd work right after, but it seems like a lot of us have eaten too much, including me.

Kres : Is Gemi alright? *talking to Reini*