Ep.2 (Part 1)

Aimer : There is...one impostor...among us?

Melan : You can't be kidding, right?

Meteor : It's not just some killer, but it's actually one of us?

Yumei : So this means that one of our original members was been killed and replaced by an impostor?

Astra : Seems like it.

Zeno's mind : ...

Zeno : Wait, do you guys have your badges in your suit right now?

Aimer : I have.

Reyna : Yep.

Melan : Right here!

Kruso : I have mine.

Meteor : I also have mine.

(And the rest have the similar answer.)

Zeno : What about Ravie?

Yumei : He wore it also. I noticed it when I checked his body earlier.

Zeno : So there's really no doubt...that there is an impostor among us.

Zeno's mind : I mean, I already knew it. I'm just checking if the dots really connect.

Aimer : Astra, what should we do?

Astra : The Hypernova Division on Planet Deagon is still looking for the unknown member of your team. We have no choice but to wait or your crew will gather evidence to reveal the killer. Ah, and also I will be distributing this to you all in your suit devices.

(Astra transfers something to each of the whole crew's suit devices. Desynchronized beeping are heard from each of the crew's suit devices.)

Aimer : What is this?

Astra : It's a report button. Basically, it has the same mechanism as the emergency button, but it only works when there is a dead body detected in a range of 3m radius. The way how it works is that you only need to press 0 long enough in your mini keyboards and it will start to teleport you all there in the Cafeteria.

Melan : This is pretty convenient.

Astra : Latem made and gave this invention for the meantime. Maybe it can help you out to settle things and vote out the impostor.

Zeno : Astra, may I give a suggestion?

Astra : What is it, Zeno?

Zeno : Can we just request assistance and wait for the Spades of Mira (SOM) to rescue us so that we won't have to worry about doing our tasks and regardless if the ship's system goes down, we will still be rescued by the team?

Meteor : Spades of Mira?

Yumei : Oh, you don't know about them? It's a support division that consists of elite teams to aid those in distress that are connected to MIRA, and you could also say they're a combat force at the same time.

Meteor : Ohh, the name sure does sound cool.

Astra : About that, Zeno, there were multiple random SOS signals found in different planets in our radar earlier, so we deployed all the SOM on each one to check and see what's going on.

Zeno : All of them?

Astra : Unfortunately, yes. All of them.

Aimer : So that means...

Astra : There is no available help at the moment.

Astra : And besides, if you do wait here regardless if the ship has lost power, you will also die because the oxygen fabricator built in the ship will also not function.