173

Chapter 173: Winter Comes Spring

Seeing that he was not friendly to Yu Zhiwen, Shen Liang didn't want to say more to him, and nodded politely with a smile: "It's a coincidence, Commander Gan, you also have a happy new year." Gan

Xuan deepened his smile with satisfaction: "Shop Manager Shen's blessing is my best New Year's gift, why don't I ask you to leave a meal, it can be regarded as the friendship of the landlord."

Shen Liang didn't want to refuse, but was deliberately interrupted by Yu Zhiwen.

"Okay, I haven't been back for a long time, it's good to be familiar with it."

Shen Liang glanced at him in surprise, not knowing what medicine he was selling in his gourd, and then reacted quickly: "Then thank you for the invitation of Chief Gan."

"It's nothing, are you going to wander around the base again?"

Shen Liang looked at Yu Zhiwen, who touched his head and said, "Do you want to go shopping?" I suffered a lot of grievances here before, right? It's nice to go and see how those people are doing now.

"Okay, it makes sense." Shen Liang said, "Then I'll go around first, it just so happens that this is the New Year, to see if this year's Dawn Base is like the previous New Year."

"Of course it's different, you'll have a surprise." A bright smile.

Seeing Shen Liang leave, the smiles on the faces of Yu Zhiwen and Gan Xuan quickly disappeared, and their eyes looked at each other with some unkindness.

"Come to me to settle the score?" Gan Xuan slowly straightened his white gloves, without the slightest intention of concealing it, "Why, I haven't moved yet, it's not good for Chief Yu to do this, or are you afraid."

Yu Zhiwen sneered, ignoring his provocation: "Do it, how do you want to do it, Manager Shen is completely bored with you, and Director Gan is still a little self-aware." "It's

different, you don't deserve him." Gan Xuan smiled kindly, his beautiful eyes stared at Shen Liang's back when he left, "However, I don't deserve him, he is perfect, so I just need to let you disappear."

"You're a typical dangerous speech." Yu Zhiwen also smiled, "It's a pity, now I don't want to talk to you properly." Anyone

who beats Shen Liang's idea, he will not let him have a good time.

After Shen Liang turned around bored several times and received a lot of curious eyes and eyes, Yu Zhiwen's communication was belated, and Shen Liang, who got the news, went to join him.

"What did you say, and you still support me, you don't want me to hear it." Shen Liang walked beside Yu Zhiwen, a little curious about their conversation.

"Nothing, just beat him up." Yu Zhiwen said lightly.

"You hit him?" Shen Liang was shocked, "Then are you okay?" I heard that his powers are quite weird, how are you?

Yu Zhiwen chuckled and grabbed him: "It's okay, we don't use special abilities, it's ... Talk, well, talk. "That's

good." Shen Liang breathed a sigh of relief, "Why do you think of beating him, this is in someone's own base, and if you want to fight, you will fight again next time he comes to our base."

Yu Zhiwen said with a smile: "It seems that you also want to smoke him, who makes his eyes always dishonest."

"Hey, hey."

I don't know if it was the reason why he was beaten by Yu Zhiwen, Gangxuan did not appear at noon, and he did not appear again during the period until they were about to leave the base.

"Are they gone?" In the room, Gan Xuan sat leisurely on the swivel chair, his face was still a little bruised, and asked indifferently into the communicator.

"Well, already left the base."

"Okay, keep an eye on them, tell me what actions you have, and the hunter association of the newborn base is also watching, you can't let them do bad things."

"Okay, I'll do you this again." The voice in the communicator smiled, "But how do you want to thank me?" Hearing

this, Gan Xuan's gloved hand suddenly tightened, and he hung up the communication directly in disgust.

You owe me, monster, and want him to thank him?

Leaving the Dawning Base, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen prepared to return to their base, and on the way, Shen Liang also introduced the changes in the Shuguang Base with Yu Zhiwen, which was generally much better than before, at least proving that he was a good base leader.

"He's good for his base." Yu Zhiwen said, "I heard that he has been in the affairs of the base all day.

"Being so attentive can sometimes be scary." Shen Liang always felt that he was strange, but this weird man gave him a lot of strange feelings, so he didn't pay attention to it.

Back at base, it was exactly the last day of winter and the last day of the new year.

The night sky in the base suddenly lit up at twelve o'clock in the morning, and many people looked up in surprise and saw the fireworks blooming.

The silent fireworks exploded, causing the base to fall silent in an instant.

Fireworks appeared over the base one by one, and Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen also looked up at the window, they were the best place to watch.

009 also looked at the silent fireworks produced by the system, he felt that the fireworks still had to be sound, the kind of bang bang is the best, but unfortunately the host said that the fireworks in the middle of the night are easy to attract monsters, so he had to give up.

Seeing that the fireworks were about to finish, Yu Zhiwen suddenly said: "If we can settle down when, we will get married, okay."

"Okay, you do what you say."

The next day, the sky after a winter of snow finally cleared, although there was still no sunshine, but there was always a cloudless and breeze warm.

The remaining snow on the ground disappeared overnight, there was no trace of snow anywhere, and some mutated plants had re-sprouted and quickly recovered.

On the first day of spring, there was no vigorous activity, and when the sky was bright, people who had been idle for a long time went out hunting in groups. Yu Zhi was gentle and Shen Liang was not lazy, and ran to the planting base early in the morning to get sweet potato chunks to distribute to the people at the base.

The task he had been delayed for a long time was finally about to move.

A few days after the beginning of spring, the people who had bought sweet potato cubes to plant back suddenly became famous in the base.

Because they not only really planted it, but also planted a lot! Under one sapling, there are many "earth bumps"!

Sweet potatoes can really be grown, even ordinary people can spread the news again, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen didn't even have time to publicize it, they heard the good news.

So taking advantage of this time, Yu Zhiwen sent the sweet potato pieces in turn, and sure enough, he received many people's responses, in fact, most of the sweet potatoes grown by the base themselves were stored, so this thing was either bought from the base or could only be grown by itself.

Even Shen Liang's grocery store does not sell sweet potatoes, only occasionally sweet potato flour is sold, which is also robbed.

At any time, people do not lack a sense of comparison, and less is obviously more prominent.