12

Chapter 12: Tempting Each Other

is not as crazy and cool as written in the novel, everywhere he goes, he is very high-profile, he has to study everything carefully, and he always plays the set of playing pig and eating tiger in the face, at least he looks quite comfortable.

He said, well, in the end of the day really has such a high profile, it has long been pitted to death.

Just as Shen Liang looked at him, Yu Zhiwen, who closed his eyes and raised his mind, suddenly opened his eyes and met Shen Liang's eyes through the car window as if he had sensed something.

Shen Liang was startled and subconsciously looked away, but then thought that the outside of the car window was opaque, and he should not see himself, so he glared back again and made a provocative look at him childishly.

009 cool tips [Host, have you forgotten that the protagonist still has a psychic power?

Shen Liang: Oh yes.

One of the particularities of spiritual powers is detection, of course, a small car window can't be stopped, not to mention that Yu Zhiwen's spiritual energy level has also increased several levels after being reborn, so he saw the change in his eyes clearly.

Yu Zhiwen didn't feel funny, and secretly said that he was really a teenager, pretending to be good to talk, with the opposite personality, but there were still some teenagers who were naïve and... Lovely.

Already an old fritters, he was more interested in him, not only for this person, but also for the apple in his hand.

This thing, even if he dominated for so many years in the future, he never tasted it again, but he didn't expect to meet it at this time, and he couldn't let anything go like this.

And the hook that some people deliberately exposed, he was embarrassed.

Thinking so, he withdrew his gaze and got up.

"Boss, where are you going?" Bai Yaoyao was sitting on the ground and was constantly trickling down the bucket beside him with the water system energy, and when he saw Yu Zhiwen getting up and preparing to leave here, he immediately stopped him in a hurry.

The man Han Lu likes, she must be optimistic, Lulu is still waiting for her in the base.

If it was before, she would not dare to speak to him like this, but in the past few days, the captain's temper has improved a lot, and she has become a little more daring.

Yu Zhiwen didn't look back, he didn't like Bai Yaoyao very much, but just turned his back to her and said in a gentle voice: "I'll go see Shen Liang, you guys rest first, I'm afraid there will be a tough battle to fight tomorrow."

Shen Liang looked at Yu Zhiwen at his expressionless face, but said such a gentle voice and pouted silently. This guy is really as written in the book, just a guy with a black belly, sometimes he seems to be good at everyone, and he doesn't know what to think.

"Gee, hypocrisy."

[Is the host talking about yourself?]

Shen Liang: "I see that you are fat with guts."

"

Knock knock..."

The window was knocked, Shen Liang paused the communication with 009, took out a few apples from the space and placed them in a conspicuous place, and then opened the window without hurry.

"Hey, Brother Yu." Shen Liang smiled with his eyes slightly bent, and the slightly raised corners of his lips showed the good mood of the owner.

Yu Zhiwen bent over, and the moment the window opened, he smelled the fragrance of fruit, and his tired spirit immediately became comfortable.

In the apocalypse, there is no need to lift your spirits and be vigilant all the time, and this natural taste is the best relaxation agent.

But almost the first time he smelled this smell, he felt that these fruits were not simple.

It's too fresh, definitely not the taste that can be stored in the space for so many years, making his powers faintly active, which is something that has not been done for so many years.

Looking at the male protagonist's eyes, Shen Liang knew that this was a heartbeat. Other people he dare not say, according to the male protagonist, who is not short of money or luck, the possibility of buying his fruit is still very large, and he may as well come out on purpose.

"Shen Liang." Yu Zhiwen retracted his thoughts, and was stunned by his eyes, but he didn't know what to say for a while, and he just walked over with a momentary excitement, without thinking of any excuses at all.

"Huh?" Shen Liang pretended not to see his words, and warmly invited his future customers, "Come and sit in the car, it's a little strange for you to stand like this."

Yu Zhiwen nodded, first glanced at his teammates, and saw that they were skillfully doing their own thing in place, before walking to the other side and opening the car door and getting in.

Watching him get into the car, Shen Liang closed the window with a smile, and the confined space made the atmosphere in the car suddenly become strange and ambiguous.

The two of them sat like this, and for a moment they felt that something was wrong with themselves, how could they suddenly have an inexplicable embarrassing feeling, obviously they didn't do anything, and they were not good at talking.

Bai Yaoyao, who had been watching Yu Zhiwen, saw that he got into the car and immediately stopped working, and suddenly wanted to get up, but was blocked by Sun Shui.

"You better just stay quiet." Sun Shui was cold and indifferent, and her tall figure blocked her tightly.

Bai Yao was stunned for a moment, and his eyes immediately filled with crystal tears: "But I'm worried..."

Sun Shui, who knew

her characteristics well, did not look at her at all, and turned his back to her after speaking, making it clear that he did not want to deal with her.

Bai Yaoyao had to wipe away her tears, her good-looking brows wrinkled, this one called Sun Shui is her biggest stumbling block, countless times to give her a face, it's really disgusting, when his value is exhausted, you must find an opportunity to get rid of him.

In the car, after a short embarrassment, Yu Zhiwen has recovered his calmness, he smiled gently, thinking of ending this dull atmosphere: "The accident last time is too pity, it's too late after we go back, just be fine."

Shen Liang was actually not very clear about how "himself" was attacked, and he didn't write carefully in the book, so he had to bring it with three or two sentences: "It's nothing, I happened to be saved by my benefactor at that time..."

Yu Zhiwen also guessed that he was rescued by someone, otherwise how could he live unscathed from the mouths of so many zombies, and there was such a big change, and...

He glanced at the apple in his hand quietly, and it was certain that there was no such person in his previous life.

Shen Liang did not stop talking, as if he was recalling: "In order to repay him, he gave me a job, that is, to help him sell something."

"Is the job selling these fruits?" He asked.

Shen Liang looked surprised, and nodded again and again with irrepressible excitement: "Yes, Brother Yu, how did you guess, these fruits are delicious, and fresh, I watched him pluck them from the tree!"

"On the tree? Is there a place to grow fruit? Yu Zhiwen was very surprised, the current land, even plants that are easy to survive, are difficult to survive, let alone delicate fruits.

009 watching from the sidelines: Two dramas, also performed.