125

Chapter 125: The New Room

"How's the research on sweet potato cultivation?" In the car, Shen Liang remembered his research and asked.

"Still under study." Yu Zhiwen said, "It is estimated that there will be no results for a while."

"Also, there has been no progress for so many years, and it will not be so fast." Shen Liang raised his cheeks, watched the car drive all the way to the inner layer, and suddenly passed through a corridor and came to a dirt road.

"Arrived?" Shen Liang stretched his neck and looked out the window.

Yu Zhiwen Yuguang glanced at him, raised his hand and pushed the young man's head back.

"It's not here yet, the soil here is seriously polluted, you can't plant it yet, you be careful, sometimes there are mutant plants nearby that have not been cleaned up, don't scrape it."

"Uh oh." Shen Liang obediently obeyed, suddenly remembered something, looked back at the two people crowded in the back seat of the car, "It may take a long time to go this time, you guys have nothing to do in the afternoon, right?" Lan

Yue, the head of the Sun Shui and planting base, who was forced to follow: ...

Manager Shen, do you finally remember that we still have us in the back seat!

Compared to Lan Yue, who saw them get along for the first time, Sun Shui was already very strong: "It's okay, there are several candidate deputy base commanders for the base. "That's

good." Shen Liang asked Lan Yue again, "How many wood-line superpowers are there in the planting base?"

Lan Yue looked at Yu Zhiwen who was concentrating on driving, not knowing whether to say it or not, after all, this was a confidential news in the base, and even Liu Xun and them did not know.

Although he had always heard how good the relationship between the base chief and this Shen store manager was, how loving he was, but with his understanding of the base chief Yu, he would definitely not...

"Forgot to say, in the future, Shen Liang will be the base leader of the planting base, and he wants to know what to say." Yu Zhiwen suddenly said as if he had eyes behind his back.

The smile on Shen Liang's face paused: "Why give it to me, I don't want it." "The head of the plantation base is Yu Zhiwen, and he has the final say.

Yu Zhiwen didn't care about this: "Anyway, this base can't be opened without you."

"It's too much trouble." Shen Liang didn't dry, "It's already very tiring to open a store.

"Just do me a favor, huh?" Yu Zhiwen's hand holding the steering wheel tightened, if he hadn't driven the car, he would have wanted to smooth the boy's hair.

"Okay."

Lan Yue waited for them to finish before weakly speaking: "Shen base is good."

Sun Shui also shouted lightly.

Shen Liang smiled uncomfortably: "You still call me Manager Shen, this title is strange." The

two naturally agreed.

"There are a total of one hundred and thirty wood-line powerhouses in the planting base, including two sixth-level powerhouses and twenty fifth-level powers." Lan Yue said, "The seventh-level wood system powerhouse has not yet discovered it.

Yu Zhiwen smiled: "Isn't this just one?"

When he said this, Lan Yue's eyes also showed a little admiration, in fact, Shen Liang has always been a person that all the wood-line superpowers in the base talk about.