111

Chapter 111: Clouds

That being said, when Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen really "met honestly" in the bathroom, they finally admitted that he was a little afraid.

Yu Zhiwen's body shape is particularly powerful, the muscle lines of the whole body are very perfect, and casually going to that station is the momentum of a proper old attack, Shen Liang... Shen Liang found that he was not his opponent at all.

Only then did he vaguely feel that he was with him, most likely... It's the passive one.

How does this work!

I don't know what Shen Liang's little head melon is thinking about with the color problem, Yu Zhiwen took the shower to adjust the water temperature, filled the bathtub with water, and looked at Shen Liang, who was still staring at him, and smiled helplessly.

"Come back to your senses, take a bath, you can watch slowly after you want to see it." Yu Zhiwen pointed to the bathtub and shower, "Which one do you want to wash?" Shen

Liang was not shy when he called him back to God, he was now his object, it was normal to see, and he looked righteous.

"I choose the shower." He said. It is easier to be pressed in the bathtub, which he is still very aware of, and he must not put himself in a weak position.

"Okay, the water temperature is already good." Yu Zhiwen didn't think so much, he was now controlling himself with one mind, he tried not to look at Shen Liang's body, otherwise... There will definitely be an accident that scares him.

You still need to take your time, you can't scare people away at once, otherwise you will be in trouble next time you want to start.

Thinking so, he almost stepped into the bathtub in embarrassment, trying not to look at Shen Liang, who didn't know how dangerous he was now.

The shower opened, and the warm water flowed down the boy's shoulders, like water droplets on a lotus leaf, sliding down crystal clear all the way, and was suddenly blocked by something.

After Shen Liang washed his hair, he soaped himself again, and after cleaning up, he looked at Yu Zhiwen lying in the bathtub, squinting and making some not very good ideas.

"Why are you lying in it without moving, do you need soap?" Shen Liang stood in front of him, holding up the soap and laughing.

Yu Zhiwen took a deep breath and shook his head enduringly: "It's inconvenient in the bathtub."

"Then shall I help you?" Shen Liang's eyes lit up.

Yu Zhiwen was very helpless, he could see that this little guy was very hard-mouthed, pretending to be very old, in fact, his heart must be very weak.

"How are you going to help?" He asked.

"How about I go in too?"

Endure...... Endure...... If you endure it any longer, he will be a saint! A lesson must be taught to this little guy today!

Yu Zhiwen suddenly got up from the water, bringing a cold splash, Shen Liang keenly sensed the danger, and subconsciously took a few steps back.

But these steps were quickly caught up by Yu Zhiwen, Shen Liang wanted to retreat further, but felt a coolness behind him, and he had already stuck to the wall, and there was no way to retreat.

"That..." Because of the height gap, Shen Liang had to look up at Yu Zhiwen's face at this time, and he secretly glanced to the side a few times, wanting to move to the side to avoid a position that was very unfriendly to him.

But he just stretched out a leg to the side, and Yu Zhiwen's right suddenly crossed, and with a slight force, he lifted his whole person up, forcing him to sit on his right leg.

"You, what are you doing!" Shen Liang's face began to burn again, but because his body was not well balanced in the air, he did not dare to move for fear of falling.

Such intimate contact under him made him tremble unbearably, his voice changed his tone, and his whole body was dyed pink.

"Let go, I still have to take a bath..."

Yu Zhiwen never replied, and after admiring his cramped nonsense for a while, he raised his hand to fix his hands, put him against the wall, and bowed his head.

The shower was on, and the small water quickly wet the broken hair of the two, and a little mist rose in the bathroom.

Shen Liang, who could not resist, could only passively raise his head to bear, the back of his head was pressed against the wall so that he could not use force at all, soap slipped from the weak fingertips, smashed on the bathroom floor, splashed a small splash.

The sound of water covers up all the sounds in the bathroom very well, and 009 has avoided it when the two first entered the bathroom, it is a formal system, know the proportions.

When Shen Liang came out of the bathroom, he was still supported by Yu Zhiwen, the bathrobe on his body was loose, his lips were unusually rosy, and the red clouds on his face were still hanging on his face without the slightest sign of subsiding.

"Do you want me to help you upstairs?" Yu Zhiwen watched him change his clothes and asked in a good mood.

Shen Liang looked at him with satisfaction written on his face, sat down on the sofa without anger, and said gamblingly: "No, I want to watch TV!"

Yu Zhiwen also sat down and helped him put in the disc: "It just so happens that I have slept enough during the day, let's watch it together." The

TV turned on, the beautifully dressed person came into view, Shen Liang adjusted the number of episodes, and Yu Zhiwen had gone to the refrigerator to bring all his favorite snacks and put them in his hand.

Shen Liang casually took a handful of melon seeds, this is the sunflower he took out, because there were too many mutated sunflower seeds, so he only got a part of it and didn't want to get it, and the rest was taken away by Yu Zhiwen, and in a few days it became melon seeds and gave it to him.

Thinking so, Yu Zhiwen did a lot of things for him when he didn't care too much.

Shen Liang ate melon seeds, but the look in his eyes was rarely soft, he didn't expect to meet such a good person when he came to this world. If it's him, it doesn't really matter if he is up or down.

Seeing him staring at the TV but out of his mind, Yu Zhiwen quietly took out the communicator, sent a message to Sun Shui, and then turned off the communicator sound and threw it on the sofa.

Sun Shui, who was forced to work overtime and eat dog food for no reason: ...

The plot of the TV has been put to someone crying, waking up Shen Liang, he casually sighed: "It's still good in the previous world, there is time to intrigue."

Yu Zhiwen's brows furrowed slightly, and he said, "It will be fine." The

end will definitely have an end day, but I don't know if they can see it.

This night, the two simply slept and got up early the next morning.

Because he was invited to dinner tonight, Yu Zhiwen needed to go and instruct the cooks, and also to give the ingredients and talk to his brothers. Shen Liang wanted to go to the store to talk to the dragon key, and at the same time see if Tao Xuemei, who had been away for a while, had returned.

The sky was slightly bright, Shen Liang glanced at the time, it was almost six o'clock, there was still an hour before the store closed, and it should be time to go to the store at this time.

The two opened the door, and they were greeted by a cool breeze, with a trace of moisture, Shen Liang couldn't help but take a deep breath, and then surprised: "This wind is not like summer, how cold and squish." Hearing

this, Yu Zhiwen looked up at the sky, although the sky was still very dark, but he could vaguely see that the clouds in the sky were thicker than before.