91

Chapter 91: Chilled Watermelon

Lin Qiuyu couldn't understand these things, so he could only look at Qi Ye and let him take the idea.

Qi Ye thought about it and found that there was no reason to refuse at all, which was harmless to them: "Okay, I'll take it."

Shen Liang was very satisfied with his cheerfulness: "In addition, I also have sweet potato seeds, and I will give them to you." Sweet

potatoes are also yam, this food is not only easy to grow, but also has a high yield and is full, it is definitely the best food in the last days, and it does not require cumbersome processing.

Shen Liang did this in the hope that more people could eat by relying on it.

Qi Ye obviously understood what Shen Liang meant, so he agreed more cheerfully this time than last time.

The planting of sweet potatoes is also being done, and Shen Liang does not plan to let the newborn base be the only one, which is not what Yu Zhiwen wants.

"But I want to remind you that none of these crops can be retained, and I have not yet developed seeds that can be retained." Shen Liang said, "So every time the seeds planted must come to me to get them, and there is no need to withhold some food for planting."

"Of course that's fine." Lin Qiuyu said, "Now, those wood-line superpowers in my base who have nothing to do can finally come in handy!"

Several people discussed the price and quantity, and decided on this cooperation.

"If you can research seeds that can be planted, it seems that you will soon become famous." Qi Ye teased Shen Liang.

"Where, the research of seeds is the credit of the base leader of the new base, but not me." Shen Liang also smiled and said, "If you have other seeds, you can also give them to me, and these seeds can be used after I process them."

"You're asking the right person, we have many kinds of children." Lin Qiuyu said, "I spent a lot of money to collect a lot at the beginning, but I just found that I couldn't use it later, but I was not willing to lose it."

While

speaking, a large cup of double-skin milk soon bottomed out again, no matter what Lin Qiuyu said again, Shen Liang refused to give him food, this thing is too cold, it is not good to eat too much.

After the matter was said, Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang left them for dinner again, and the two left.

This night is not destined to be peaceful.

The news of the opening of a store in the new base quickly spread, and everything sold in it was even made a list and recorded in the same way.

"I went in and saw it myself, and the food inside was all fresh, the price was not expensive, and it was really sold all day, and anyone could buy it." A supernatural said to a certain base in front of him, "In my opinion, this newborn base must really master the method of growing plants, shall we grab it?"

"Grab it? Why grab it? Idiot! The Nirvana Base Chief glared at him, "Someone has researched the survival method of plants, and I am too late to be happy!" What's more, they still cooperate with the hunters' association, how to rob it?

"The most important thing right now is to show goodwill and see if you can get a piece of the pie." The base chief's beautiful eyes narrowed slightly, thinking, "Besides, there must be many red-eyed people, we don't need to be this emerging bird, you go back to the new base first and continue to stay, don't act rashly." "Good

." The supernatural retreated, so that he could eat more food if he stayed in the freshman base.

What to eat tomorrow? Try that honey, but a jar of sixth-level crystal nuclei is too expensive, why not find a friend to buy a jar together?

Watching the supernatural retreat, the base commander of the Nirvana base pondered for a while, the base commander of this new base she was very clear, strong in means, decisive in doing things, and clear in enmity. I heard that I recently had a good relationship with the neuropathy in the Early Rain Base, and it seems that I have to think carefully about countermeasures.

Similar conversations have appeared in major bases, and people who were waiting to see the jokes of the freshman base are now beaten red in the face.

Although there was a storm outside the base, the interior of the new base was happy, and no one was not talking about it, and everyone was overjoyed and said that they had not entered the wrong base.

It was this night that a lot of the originally empty houses in the inner base were rented, and they were all bought by those superpowers in the outer layer.

In fact, many times it is not that the outer layer of the supernatural can not enter the inner layer, but they feel that it is not necessary, the house price of the inner layer is very high, and it feels wasteful to enter. But now there is such a stubble, a supernatural wants to squeeze into the inner layer so that he can see the legendary store.

Early the next morning, another good news came, the base was recruiting people, recruiting those who would use noodle making machines and the like, as long as there were no special abilities, including food and housing.

This news shocked the people in the outer layers, who originally complained that the base was not kind and only opened stores on the inner floors, but now they were given such a job opportunity.

People without powers live too hard in the last days, and starvation and death are common, which is equivalent to giving them a hope to live.

Shen Liang woke up in the morning and saw Yu Zhiwen coming back from outside, and he glanced at the time: "Going out so early to run errands?"

"Well, it's a bit of a rush, it's solved now." After Yu Zhiwen finished speaking, he looked at Shen Liang and yawned a lot, and then ran to the kitchen and said that he wanted to eat for him below.

Not long after breakfast, Lin Qiuyu and Qi Ye came again, they were ready to go back in the afternoon, and before going back, Lin Qiuyu was still thinking about his double-skin milk.

"Okay, then I'll do more, you save some food." Shen Liang said.

"Good!"

Shen Liang went to the kitchen, and Yu Zhiwen gave him a hand.

After a while, Shen Liang brought out a large basin, but instead of giving Lin Qiuyu, who was blind, he handed it to Qi Ye for preservation.

Lin Qiuyu was unhappy, his mouth was pouting, but he didn't say anything, just stared at Shen Liang tightly with a pitiful gaze, until he was unceremoniously separated by Yu Zhiwen.

"Okay, don't be unhappy, there's another good thing for you." Shen Liang said and got up and walked to the refrigerator, "It just so happens that this watermelon is ripe, and two were frozen last night." Looking

at Shen Liang's big watermelon with a green skin in one hand, Lin Qiuyu and Qi Ye once again refreshed their attitude towards Shen Liang, this is simply a lot of dreams, you can take out anything!

"Chilled watermelon! Aaaah! Lin Qiuyu pounced.

Shen Liang quickly dodged away, and immediately his hands were light, and the two watermelons were easily taken by Yu Zhiwen, Lin Qiuyu really did not dare to be presumptuous, and honestly went back to do a good job.

"Just get used to him." Yu Zhiwen said to Shen Liang helplessly, he knew this watermelon, Shen Liang said that the first batch did not bear much, only two were frozen to prepare for their own food.

"It's okay, I still have space, enough to eat." Shen Liang said.

The watermelon was cut, the red bowl with black and full watermelon seeds, the cold and sweet watermelon smell came to the nose, Shen Liang gave him a spoon for each of them, and said: "One person and a half, like to cut their own cut, if they don't cut it, they will dig and eat it directly."

"Don't cut! Watermelon needs to be eaten half to be cool! "