124

Chapter 124: Back to Base

Don't blame me, Chen Luo, you said you wanted to be free, but I really tried my best to help you.

After standing for another while, Gan Xuan seemed to have heard enough of the unchanging cry of sorrow, and slowly turned around and walked towards the Nirvana base.

The fun here is over, where to go next.

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen had already arrived at the border of the newborn base after a day's rush, and it would not be long before they could return to the base.

"I have already told Sun Shui, go back soon." Yu Zhiwen and Sun Shui communicated for a long time, and Shen Liang listened to them dealing with the affairs of the base, and made a fire to prepare to cook noodles.

"He was just anxious, afraid we wouldn't come back." Shen Liang added a fire, stretched his waist, and then fell into Yu Zhiwen's arms who tacitly caught him on the side, "The waist of the car is going to be broken."

"I'll rub it for you." Yu Zhiwen's hand was placed on Shen Liang's waist and gently pressed.

The water boiled quickly, Shen Liang poured in the noodles, added two more eggs and seasonings, and waited for a while for a large pot of noodles to be almost fine.

After eating, the two quickly hit the road again.

"By the way, last time I said that Han Lu and Bai Yaoyao were missing, is there any news?" In the car, Shen Liang suddenly remembered this matter.

Yu Zhiwen nodded: "In check, the two of them should go to the Dawning Base, and now I don't know if they have changed bases."

"What are you doing at the Dawning Base?" Shen Liang frowned, he really couldn't think of why they went there, the male protagonist was no longer there, the Dawning Base was now notorious, there was no need to go over at all.

"I don't know, I hope I can get people back." Yu Zhiwen was very troubled by Bai Yaoyao, she had not always caused him trouble before, since this Han Lu came over.

And Shen Liang is thinking about Han Lu, Han Lu, the heroine's ability to cause trouble is very high, and she can't die, she is still tied to Yu Zhiwen now, I am afraid that she will bring some unexpected disaster to the base.

This kind of person is still a little more reliable around him.

"When I find someone, I'll accompany you there." Shen Liang said.

Yu Zhiwen nodded, if the people were still alive, he would go there in person, at least let them give themselves an explanation.

Not long after leaving, you can already see the supernatural beings who go out to hunt from the base, they usually run far to hunt, so Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen will not make a move when they see the low-level monsters nearby, and try to avoid leaving them alone.

After returning to the base, Yu Zhiwen only had time to take a shower and said goodbye to Shen Liang.

"You can find another deputy base commander to help you." Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen said to him after lingering in front of the door, "Otherwise, it's not a way to be so tired every day, I see Lin Qiuyu and they are quite relaxed." The

freshman base has only been established recently, so the inner and outer layers are managed by Yu Zhiwen and Sun Shui, and there is no division into the position of inner base leader and outer outer gate base leader, at most, Sun Shui occupies the position of an inner deputy base chief.

Yu Zhiwen had been thinking about this, but he had never found a suitable candidate, and listening to him say this, he felt that this matter was indeed on the agenda.