31

Chapter 31: Entering the Dawning Base

But I have to say that this kind of him is more attractive, and it also makes him want to pull him back into his team, but now he must not be easily drawn back into the team, he can only take one step at a time.

However, when he saw the scene where he acted, in addition to being funny, it is undeniable that Yu Zhiwen also has a sense of sympathy in his heart, and his good impression of him has risen sharply, quite a feeling of "knowing the sound".

They all need to live in the skin of hypocrisy, both in past and present lives. But the question is, what did this Shen Liang agree to come to the Dawning Base with him for, did he really want to buy something, or was there some other reason? Did he come in a previous life too?

"Knock knock..."

There was

a knock on the door, and Yu Zhiwen's smile was drawn again at the corner of his mouth: "Come in."

Two men in guard uniforms saluted him, and then said solemnly and politely: "Hello Captain Yu, we want to ask about the strange fire in the isolation room just now, I heard that you are present..."

Yu Zhiwen frowned and glanced at the two again, a little familiar.

"I don't know, it's probably that fire system powerhouse has a problem with his own power." He smiled.

"Ah, is the person who was still in quarantine still there?"

Yu Zhiwen hesitated, but still chose to do Shen Liang a favor: "That's my friend, it has nothing to do with this matter." When

Captain Yu said this, they naturally didn't want to ask anything more, so they could only say thank you and leave angrily.

[Host, why are you doing that in the isolation room?] Leaving the isolation room, 009 asked puzzled.

Shen Liang's expression remained unchanged, but his tone was slightly mocking: "It's really stupid to say you're stupid."

"There are many and mixed people in the isolation room, most of them are people who have the ability to go out and kill monsters, and the gossip of these people is faster than anyone else, otherwise, who will know that I have fruit on me." Who would know that we sell such precious food?

009 suddenly realized [The host is too powerful! ]

His rainbow fart kept popping up, and Shen Liang looked helpless when he heard it.

However, his real purpose is not yet this.

As long as someone wants to use brute force to grab it, he will make a move, so as to attract the attention of the high-level of the base as quickly as possible, but because of the strange death of that person, he does not dare to attack him easily.

This is his main goal, and Yu Zhiwen's appearance is just the icing on the cake for this matter. The only exception is that the man was actually saved by him, it seems that the fire of the devil pepper is not omnipotent, but fortunately, he is secretive and there is no flaw.

Yu Zhiwen looked at the hurry of the two people leaving, and after thinking about it, he understood that the reason why Shen Liang did this in the isolation room was nothing more than wanting to quickly become famous and earn crystal nuclei.

It seems that this is not just a harmless outward, but actually cunning little teenager, who can dare to take risks and calculate them like this, and this method will easily be discovered by those people. Fortunately, it seems that his plan is indeed effective.