128

Chapter 128: Bamboo Forest

Yu Zhiwen had even more headaches, but he was right, and he was reluctant to let Shen Liang be so angry anymore.

At this time, Shen Liang had already packed everything and came to the farm.

The intermediate seeds he had planted on the farm had matured, and the recovery cherries and alcoholic red seeds had been harvested and placed in two baskets on the table.

Shen Liang walked over and looked, each cherry was the size of a grape, red purple, alcohol red is relatively small, the skin is slightly white, it looks like it has just been fished out of wine, with a faint wine aroma.

It's delicious to look at.

Shen Liang played with these fruits, and the dark passage was ripe quite in time, just when he was going to the Dawning Base, although the injury could be recovered with points, but the special ability could not.

With them, he is also confident.

He collected the fruit, walked around the edge of the farm, and called the devil pepper and pea pod over to tell the other mutant plants, clear some of the wheat that the stock had begun to stabilize, and plant cotton in other spare places.

Winter is coming, and he must prepare in advance.

Thinking about it like this, he also remembered Yu Zhiwen, Shen Liang was a little annoyed, he knew that Yu Zhiwen must be doing this for his sake, and he didn't let him go, because the Dawning Base was really unscrupulous and very dangerous. And he is also the kind of person who takes his teammates and brothers very seriously, otherwise he would not attract so many heartfelt people to help him.

But Bai Yaoyao and Han Lu were not worth saving at all...

Wait a minute......

As if thinking of something, Shen Liang's hand picking cotton suddenly stopped, and then began to wrinkle his eyebrows and think about everything.

It stands to reason that Yu Zhiwen now doesn't actually care so much about a Dawning Base, after all, even if the Dawning Base is unscrupulous, he won't know. Because the current Dawning Base is behaving quite normally, the only time he did it was because of him.

In this way, Yu Zhiwen should not be so vigilant against the Dawning Base.

Moreover...... Shen Liang's mind is more and more wrong, I didn't think before, now I think about it, why what happened here is so much different from the book, and even the character of the male protagonist has changed, a big reason is because of Yu Zhiwen.

He also seems to have the feeling that he knows everything in advance.

Shen Liang broke out in a sweat, frightened by this idea of his own.

He himself wore books, so he knew everything that followed, so would there be others who would wear books?

But something is not right, if he also wears books, he will definitely detect his own mistake at the beginning, and will definitely not cooperate with him.

So what the hell is going on? Still is...... Or is he so kind to the Dawning Base because he found something, and everything is just that he thinks too much?

Shen Liang frowned, he had always been very confident in his intuition, but this time he was not sure.

He wrinkled his eyebrows and continued to pick cotton, when suddenly, 009's voice woke him up.

[Congratulations to the host for completing the task: earn 10 million points from a guest, the reward has been distributed! ]