62

Chapter 62: The system is upgraded to four levels

He glanced at the black unlocked piece behind the store again, he had a feeling that the system should be about to upgrade to level four, and after level four, what new goods would appear?

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen left the base, but they did not know that Dragon Key was going crazy in the Hunter Association.

"What is this called! Elder brother! My bread! My orange juice! My rock sugar! I haven't saved enough yet! How could something go wrong!

Long Zheng looked at the wine in his hand sadly, and then looked at the shouting dragon key: "How do I know, you be quiet, don't make your voice dumb." If

he had known, he would have saved more wine! The wine in Shen Liang's hand is limited, and he has only saved a few bottles!

Long Jian cried with a sad face: "Brother, go and see if you can contact Shop Manager Shen, in the future, we don't have to eat these things, I will starve to death!" It

is easy to go from frugality to luxury, from luxury to thrift, her tongue has already eaten delicious things, and then eat those moldy things she will vomit!

Long Zheng has always had no way to his sister, and this time he also wanted to find Shen Liang, originally planned to plan in the long run, but he didn't expect that the stupid man of the base chief directly started, it was really a rat's eye.

"Okay, he seems to have a good connection with Yu Zhiwen, when the time comes, I will ask him, he should know Shen Liang's whereabouts."

"That's great! Brother, contact him quickly!

Shen Liang never expected that because of him, two branch lines that should not have collided together.

At this time, he was battling the dryer.

Fruits are not easy to store, always juicing and not good, Shen Liang bought a dryer, ready to make some fruits into dry, as well as fruit tea that can be made into tea.

However, this dryer is not easy to master, and this is also the first unconscious machine he has encountered.

Not only was the fire not easy to control, but even the amount put in it did not dare to grasp, Shen Liang looked at the waste material in front of him that had failed several times, and his face was gloomy.

These are points! It's points!

[The dryer is really not very easy to use, the host must be patient! ] 009 was afraid that he would go crazy, and said carefully.

"I know." Shen Liang smiled, "After all, it's points." Points

are life and cannot be wasted.

So Shen Liang, who was originally quite idle, found a job for himself, that is, in front of the dryer, he couldn't go anywhere.

After the first dried strawberry fruit was successfully made, the task of the system was also sent, and Shen Liang looked at it and found that he did not pay attention to it after congratulating him on making a new food, and the reward points were very small.

Strawberry fruit dried sweet and sour, more appetizing, Shen Liang rarely tasted several pieces, felt that the taste was good.

Just after he made dried apples and raisins in a row, the tasks were completed one by one, and 009's excited voice followed.

[Host! The system is going to be upgraded!

"Oh." Shen Liang concentrated on making dried fruits.

009's enthusiasm was suddenly dispelled by half, and he could only cry and renew himself.