53

Chapter 53: The Return of Yu Zhiwen

Sending away the heroine, the store is clean again, this kind of unreasonable person, he still respects and stays away. The next time I see Yu Zhiwen, I must make it clear with him and let his wife stay away from him.

After Han Lu left here, the pear blossoms who cried all the way brought rain, which caused many people to speculate and point fingers, and some rumors spread out like this.

Back at the residence, Bai Yaoyao saw Han Lu crying and coming back in horror, quickly helped people into the house, touched her cold hands and face with distress and an angry face: "Who bullied you!"

Han Lu just cried, but didn't say a word.

In this way, she made Bai Yaoyao even more worried, and she hurriedly coaxed Han Lu in a good voice: "Lulu don't cry, I feel bad when you cry... Who you say bullied you, I'll call the shots for you.

Han Lu shook her head: "It's not... It's not someone bullying me, it's Shen Liang..."

She said the cause and consequence, and what she said was fair, and Bai Yaoyao understood as soon as she heard it, and her simple little white rabbit went to commit stupidity again.

She had a headache and said seriously: "Lulu, I've said many times, those people outside are not worth it... But this time Shen Liang is also at fault, you have taken care of him for so many years, and he is now developed but treats you like this!

"No, I must teach him a lesson!"

Han Lu hurriedly grabbed her: "Don't, don't, this time I don't have the ability, Shen Liang him... He just didn't want to help.

Bai Yao, who knew

what her little white rabbit was thinking, smiled, and said while helping her warm her hands: "Don't worry, I won't do anything to him, I just want to put a little pressure on him so that he can't open a store." Then you go to him again, and he will definitely agree.

Han Lu hesitated: "Ah, is that so, but..."

"Lulu, this time you will listen to me." After Bai Yaoyao finished speaking, a smile appeared at the corner of her mouth, she would definitely make Shen Liang pay his price.

"Okay then."

Early the next morning, Gu Jin and several people hurriedly came, and the first thing they said when they entered the door was: "The store manager is not good!"

"What's wrong?"

"There are many people outside the store who say that the things in our store cannot be bought, they are all deceptive, they are not delicious at all, and they have eaten people to death!" Ye Li said angrily.

"Exactly! Obviously so delicious!

Shen Liang had expected it, not to mention that the heroine went back, even if there was no heroine, this situation would happen sooner or later, but he didn't expect it to come so quickly.

"Just do whatever you want, don't worry, someone will always come and buy it."

The six had nothing better to do but wait nervously.

Shen Liang was really not worried, he didn't look at the crystal nucleus sold every day, what he cared more about was the opinion of Long Key and Luoluo.

Fortunately, in the afternoon, the dragon key came on time. This time she was even more unceremonious, and she grimaced as soon as she met: "Why is there suddenly so much gossip outside, and the people who listen to it are angry, is the store manager's business okay today?"