106

Chapter 106: Give me a bite

"Who is Tao Xuemei?" Yu Zhiwen became alert, and the name seemed to be a woman.

"A very good-looking woman." Shen Liang said deliberately.

Xiao Shuishui didn't hear what he meant, and nodded in agreement: "Yes, Tao Xuemei is very good-looking, very adaptable, and can quickly fight with the dragon key."

"She has a good relationship with Dragon Key?" Shen Liang was quite surprised, these two people are completely two opposites in the original text, one female protagonist and one vicious female partner. Just because of the time problem, Long Key died early, and naturally there was no chance to meet again.

"Well, the two often discuss what is delicious together." Xiao Shuishui couldn't help but smile, "Okay, store manager, don't disturb you and the base manager, I'll go to entertain guests first."

Shen Liang nodded and watched her leave, only then did he feel that someone next to him had a somewhat unhappy attitude.

"She is a Level 6 psychic, and staying in the base will benefit you a lot." Shen Liang explained.

Hearing that it was for himself, Yu Zhiwen's heart that had just tasted became a little fluttering, and he raised his hand to rub his head, but was dodged by Shen Liang.

"What do you want, don't force me to hit you." He raised his fist.

"Okay, okay, don't rub it." Yu Zhiwen smiled, took a cone from the freezer, and brought him another box of ice cream.

"How did you know I liked the taste?" Shen Liang took it, quite surprised.

Yu Zhiwen took a bite of the sweet cone: "I guess."

Shen Liang raised his eyebrows, opened the box and took a bite, the cold taste was really not tired.

"Soon after, the base was ready to sell flour." Yu Zhiwen said, "Do you sell it at your grocery store, don't get confused."

Shen Liang gently dug a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth, and lowered his eyes: "I didn't plan to sell flour, do you still plan to sell it in the hunters' association?"

"You can't give the Hunters Association a piece of everything." Looking at the milk stains on the corners of Shen Liang's mouth, Yu Zhiwen's eyes were slightly dark, and he gently licked the sweet cone in his hand, "The light of the base, can not let it occupy."

"I thought the same way, the hero sees the same thing." Shen Liang smiled and said, "Exactly, I plan to sell rice in the grocery store."

"You're going to sell rice?" Yu Zhiwen looked stunned, "When?"

"Just these few days, what's wrong?"

"It's better not to sell it for now." Yu Zhiwen suggested, "Rice and flour are not as delicious as other foods, and those foods are at most delicious and cannot be stored for a long time, so those who are watching are still sitting." If rice comes out with flour, I'm afraid of you..."

I'm afraid you will be exposed, after all, his origin is easy to check.

This was not expected by Shen Liang, he thought about it, it is true, rice has always been a necessary food for people, very hungry, at this stage is really not suitable to take out.

"Okay, you also reminded me, I won't sell it for the time being." Shen Liang said, "Then sell some spicy cabbage, I want to eat pickles, but unfortunately there are no cowpeas." Yu

Zhiwen: ... Shen Liang is always committed to feeding the mouths of his base people.

"Does you taste delicious?"

Shen Liang was eating Zhenghuan, and he heard Yu Zhiwen say this.

He froze, and just had a little ambiguous picture in his mind, and suddenly returned to his senses that he was talking about his ice cream.

"Well, it's delicious, do you want to try it?" He said casually.

Yu Zhiwen smiled and looked at the prey sent to the door: "Okay."

Shen Liang looked up at the freezer behind him, his box was just sold out. Looking at Yu Zhiwen again, he still smiled gently, as if he didn't know anything.

He looked at him suspiciously, but Yu Zhiwen was calm from beginning to end, seeing that he was slow to speak and added: "It seems that Store Manager Shen is just polite and reluctant?" "The

agitation method is useless to me." Shen Liang dug a large spoonful in the place where his ice cream had not touched, wanting to see the other party's appearance of swallowing the ice, "Oh, eat it if you don't dislike it, there is no more in the freezer."

Yu Zhiwen looked at such a big piece and raised his eyebrows: "Don't dislike, what is there to dislike with you." With

that, he took a small bite from his hand.

Then Shen Liang realized what self-inflicted sins were.

Yu Zhiwen only ate a small bite each time, and looked at Shen Liang with a smile, and his eyes were full of faint warmth. At first, Shen Liang could urge him to hurry, but then he was red in the face, and after taking back the spoon, he couldn't wait to cover his face and go back into the space.

Really, how can you eat ice cream so colorful... Love, or is his brain overfilled?

After eating the remaining ice cream after swallowing the jujube, Shen Liang couldn't stay any longer, and after going back with Yu Zhiwen, he hid back in the room.

Yu Zhiwen, as the commander of the base, is indeed very busy, since he accompanied him out last night, he has not returned for several days, and I heard that he is very busy every day.

Shen Liang went to inquire with Sun Shui, because the base is famous, a lot of trouble has followed, the base commanders of each base are secretly trying to make trouble, plus some people with bad intentions, even if Yu Zhiwen has been prepared, he is also busy.

That is, during this time, the male protagonist's power has risen to the eighth level.

Shen Liang estimated the days, when he just saw that the male protagonist's power rose to the eighth level, he fell asleep, and after waking up, he wore it here, and he didn't know how much content was behind.

In his free days, Shen Liang went to the space to stay when he had nothing to do, and when he was not strolling, he found a lot of sunflowers the size of a faceplate, so he often tried to fry melon seeds in the kitchen.

Occasionally, I will go to explore the Kunlun Mountains, enrich the map, and clean up the monsters. It wasn't until Shen Liang woke up from falling asleep on the sofa again and saw the blanket that was not covered on his body, that he guessed whether Yu Zhiwen had returned.

I guess it's been a long time since I looked at others.

He gently went up to the second floor, and sure enough, he saw Yu Zhiwen, who was already lying on the bed and sleeping, Shen Liang looked at it for a while, and quietly closed the door and went downstairs.

Early the next morning, before dawn, Lin Qiuyu and Qi Ye came first.

"The heat died during the day, and we all rushed at night, but fortunately we arrived, otherwise we would have to sleep outside on the streets." Lin Qiuyu has to blow cold air when he enters the door, but hot can't.

Shen Liang looked at the sweat on his head and Qi Ye's sweat-soaked clothes, turned around and took out two boxes of ice cream from the refrigerator.

"Sit down and take a break, taste this, it won't be hot for a while."

The temperature outside is getting higher and higher, and it is difficult to bear without a constant temperature system, that is, it is hot and dry at night, and the body is sticky.

Lin Qiuyu praised the ice cream again, Shen Liang was used to it, and listened to him blow without changing his face.

"Alas, how is your base, I heard that other bases have begun to heat up people." Lin Qiuyu said, "The most serious are those second-class bases, I went to it the day before yesterday, the corpses are all rotten, and the infected ordinary people may not escape death."

"Our base is fine, we haven't heard many deaths for the time being."