147

Chapter 147: Invasion?

"Okay! This will work too! "009 is curious about everything.

In the next few hours, Shen Liang felt the legendary difficulty of bringing a baby.

009 was very curious about everything, at first Shen Liang was quite worried about him, but then he saw that he was okay how he walked around, so he no longer cared about him, and let him jump like a chicken flying dog on the farm. He was also slapped mercilessly by the pea pod, and rolled smoothly a few times to be unharmed.

In addition to 009, Shen Liang also saw the appearance of this farm upgrade, in fact, except for the White Jade Palace, there was no obvious change in the rest. Coupled with the protective cover reward of his Kunlun Mountain map, now the system protects not only the farm part, but already most of the Kunlun Mountain.

Thinking of the workshop that was not yet used in the space, he turned around and walked in the direction of the White Jade Palace.

The white jade palace is still white and flawless, the fairy air is fluttering, and the hot spring pool and tianchi water next to it are becoming more and more spectacular, and there is even mist from nowhere wrapping the hot spring, forming a natural visual barrier.

In the White Jade Palace, the workshop leading to the second floor has been opened, Shen Liang counted the past, there are a total of twenty large and small, there are five intermediate workshops, fourteen small workshops, and a senior workshop in the center.

He now has a dried fruit workshop, a cotton clothes workshop and a bamboo workshop are all low-level workshops, and Shen Liang did not hesitate and used them all.

【The dried fruit workshop was successfully built! 】

【Cotton clothing workshop built successfully! 】

【Bamboo workshop built successfully! 】

The prompt sounded, Shen Liang first got into the cotton clothes workshop, he was really not worried about the name of this "cotton clothes", and he didn't know what kind of workshop the system could make.

However, after entering, he was relieved to see the finished product, that is, ordinary cotton clothing, as long as there are materials, you can also make down jackets, not limited to cotton clothes.

After getting the workshop, Shen Liang went to raise silkworms again, but this job was obviously not suitable for him, and it didn't take long to be replaced by 009.

That night, Shen Liang cleaned up a room for 009 overnight, and then watched him take out a lot of things that human children like from the space and put them inside, and he knew that this guy had been planning for a long time.

Fortunately, he is not alone on the farm.

If Yu Zhiwen saw this child, I don't know what his expression would look like.

With this thought, Shen Liang smiled at the corner of his mouth, and was putting the dish on the plate in his hand, but at this time, a rapid shout suddenly appeared in the system.

【Warning! Warn! There is an invasion of outsiders in Kunlun Mountain!

009 also received the news, immediately rushed over, and said with a solemn face: "Host, someone broke into the inside from the outside of Kunlun Mountain, and now it is blocked by the protective cover, you better go and see, otherwise the energy of the protective cover will be consumed very quickly, and the monsters in the Kunlun Mountain may also suffer."

Shen Liang frowned slightly, looking at the inky sky outside and slowly hooked his lips: "Okay, I'll take a look." Whoever

dares to chase after him, he will definitely let him come and go!

Yu Zhiwen suffered from lovesickness in the new base, and he did not get out of the base's affairs until the deputy base commander could take up the post alone. Then he didn't say hello to anyone, left a note and slipped away.

When Sun Shui saw the note and threw his glasses angrily, Yu Zhiwen had already arrived at the foot of Kunlun Mountain.

The Kunlun Mountains look no different from the outside, but Yu Zhiwen found that the air here is very fresh, even the color of the soil is normal brown, and occasionally you can see a few clusters of wildflowers in full bloom.

When he came, it was evening, and the sky was already dark, so he would not notice any abnormalities in the sky here for a while.

There are many monsters in Kunlun Mountain, and Yu Zhiwen stopped without taking a few steps, but because of his high level and being alone and not hostile, few monsters took the initiative to attack him, but at night, he bumped into a silver-white fox with a whole body.

This fox is very spiritual, and after it appears, it leisurely sits in front of Yu Zhiwen, which clearly means to let Yu Zhiwen not move forward.

Yu Zhiwen did stop, more curious about the situation inside Kunlun Mountain, because this fox is a level eight monster, who can command the level eight monster to help him guard the territory?

Could it be a ninth-level superpower?

They have already come here, of course, Yu Zhiwen will not give up halfway, just like that, one person and one fox fought on the spot, until a familiar, surprised voice came.

"Yu Zhiwen? Xiaobai? The

inseparable person and fox were stunned, and then they all stopped and looked at the person who suddenly appeared next to them.

Shen Liang teleported over, and he was even ready to do it, but he didn't expect to see Yu Zhiwen here.

Oh, and the owner of this territory, the white fox.

Seeing Shen Liang, a smile immediately appeared on Yu Zhiwen's face, and before he was ready to walk over, the fox in front of him stopped him with a grin, as if he wanted to fight with him again.

009, who was hiding not far away and watching this scene, called out to be finished, but he didn't expect Yu Zhiwen to be able to chase here, it seems that the secret of the system cannot be kept. But seeing how good their relationship looks, he shouldn't say it to others.

"Okay, Xiaobai, this is my lover, there is no hostility here." Shen Liang reached out and touched the white fox's head, handed him some food before sending the fox away, and when he left, the fox also glanced at Yu Zhiwen, and then left with a big tail.

Then Shen Liang looked at Yu Zhiwen standing next to him, and his heart was mixed.

Yu Zhiwen also seemed to know that he had broken into something that should not be broken into, he sighed in his heart, still hugged Shen Liang with a smile on his face, sniffed at his neck, and said softly: "I missed you, come and see you."

Shen Liang also hugged him back and said with a smile: "Me too, why don't you say a word to me, how dangerous it is for a person from far away to run over."

"It's okay." Yu Zhiwen pointed outside, "Go outside and say?"

Shen Liang was stunned, and he reacted that he didn't want to poke his secret, but he was relieved in his heart.

"Come in, just finished cooking, you came at the right time." Shen Liang let go of him and took his hand, "Most of the monsters here are friendly, but there are some uncontrolled and still very dangerous, try not to come out at night in the future."

Yu Zhiwen rubbed his head and suddenly said, "Raised to the eighth level?"

"Well, it happened to be upgraded." Shen Liang said, "Go back and elaborate, 0... Cough, Shen Tong, come out.

"Uh oh." 009 hurriedly came out of the woods on the side and said to Yu Zhiwen with a grin, "Hello." The

child's eyebrows in front of him were very similar to Shen Liang, white and pure and very cute, Yu Zhiwen stared at him for a while, and suddenly blurted out to Shen Liang: "Your son?

Shen Liang: ...